All about Uveatra

(Author Chan narrating)
Before Mankind, before pyramids even existed,
there was only the galaxy and earth, planets, and the Greek gods. There was another world before humanity was even a thing, there parallel universe, that universe was called Uveatra. Uveatra, a world made from Greek Goddesses and God's full of many different species and exciting things to see!

Language: Oqian or Uemukian

Species in Uveatra:

The Gorosu are the ex name of furries. They are very common and can be seen anywhere and everywhere in Uveatra. They have the traits, personality, and the looks of mammals. They of course have better noses and ears than the mammals in Earth. The other traits are just average and almost the same as the ones in Earth.

Zuyosu
The Zuyosu are the Japanese/Greek name of scales.  They are hostile creatures and they have the traits and powers and more.Those animals are Dragons, Snakes, Iguanas, the great white shark, crocodiles, and many more.
They are the more violent ones and the more hostile ones, but they won't hurt the others.

History for Uveatra

Before man was created, there was Uveatra, an unknown parallel universe created by the Greek gods and goddesses.
So that means Uveatra has many gods like Dias, Korasa, Merisu and many more. When humanity was created there were portals popping up in the human world in many countries, one portal per year in many countries, humans who come to this world would be treated differently, they won't be punished but they will have the option to whether or not to have a job to eat but you have to go to the village (place with poor people with jobs with low allowance) or work for the higher-ups full 24 hours can only relax when sleeping and have more food than the people in the village.

(Alisbsc narrating)
I am here to explain what the upper paragraph means, basically an average human with a job in Uveatra can live like an average human in the human world, you eat, sleep, have a house with all the rooms, a living room with a kitchen and a bedroom, that's it. For people who were kicked out or fired from their jobs will be out of the village and go to a place called the dumps, it's basically where the the most poor of the poorest of people go. People who live in the mountains are the more richer people or the Royalties.

(Author-Chan narrating)
Thank you Alisbsc for explaing, moving on. The language was originated from Japanese and some mixings of Greek and English.

Wars:
I ain't spoiling shit but how the war happened is basically hoomans racist and since Hoomans in Uveatra are monsters and we fight and shit.

ALL OTHER BULLSHIT IS FROM IMAGINATION IM JUST WINGING THIS STORY
Thank you again Alisbsc :3

Here's some shit
Instagram
@justa_frutieweeabo
https://www.instagram.com/

Tiktok
@frutieweebowu

Twitter
@(Avu)FrutieWeeb OwU