15: A letter from Me.

DEAR YOU,

Do you think it's creepy that i write letters to you? Of course you do.
My mind forces ne to starr in scenarios i don't wish to be part of.
Some say i might just be schizophrenic; the voices and what i see
But believe me it's not the case.
I do see and hear it but only i can witness it and you'd only have to read.
It's my mind telling me a story and as it tells the tale, it happens to me as it says. Exactly as it says. I starr in an illusion that's not mine.
Technically it us but, my mind has a will of its own that clouds me. My mind's made me into a shadow of itself.
My mind doesn't support me in writing these letters to you.
But to heck with it! I can't possibly keep it all in.
Anyways, we are one and two that don't come after the other.
I tend to shield myself from my mind especially from it's wrath. It can be a real turmoil.
Now the confusion,
My mind does not support these letters but the letters are from my mind..
How?
Want me to explain? I guess so.
Don't you also have things on your mind that you decide not to let out?
Be it due to fear or timidity. Either way or the other you have those thoughts that you won't let slip out but are there.
Same here. I'm just a pun.
My mind, the master mind behind all.
Now tell me, am i crazy or what?
Probably.
Thanks though for always bearing to the crap i have to inform you about. Only me can't handle so much information.
That's why i write letters to you but from my mind.

Yours sincerely,
Me.