25: poison

DEAR YOU,

     I started to feel so uncomfortable in my own skin. I felt like pulling out of my skin. I couldn't breathe well either. I just don't know. My body wasn't feeling like mine. I felt called unto.
I could faintly hear "join us".
I looked at the poisoning before me and i felt it call out to me. It's scent strong and lurring my senses to beckon to it's wish.
I went to my door and locked it shut.
Nothing could stop this thought.
Nothing would save me now. I've been fed with so much despair and disgust in myself that i had to.
I could hear the faint voice urging me on. It was so inviting.
As i put the poison to my lips the door bust open and the poison spilled on me to the ground. Hmph.
How dramatic!
There my family was at the other side of the door but they couldn't see what i was doing, like they were blinded and couldn't see what was going on. The voices tho stopped and the strong scent of the poison hit my nostrils.
I went to take a bath.
The spilled content was whispering to me in the shower.
The spilled content on my skin swayed and moved to my lips but i wouldn't let my lips gap. Then i washed it away. It didn't feel like i was washing liquid, felt i was washing a life. Call me crazy but that's how i felt.
Tho i survived another fate.
What have i gotten myself into?

                                                    Yours sincerely,
                                                    A Mind.