Chapter 1

So this is my first behir short story and my sixth story. This would contain only around 10-15 parts. Not giving any introduction coz you will get to know in the story. Note that this is a simple and cute love story with no twists and obstacles.
Happy reading ❤️

MEET BELA!

Bela :

Today is my 25th birthday and I'm least interested to celebrate, but my childhood friend Vishaka whom I call as Vish is much more excited for it.. in my life if I have to say what makes me happy, it's only Vish. I know her since I was 15 and since then she is more like my sister than a bestie, and today also god knows what plans she's doing..

In such a big world I'm trying to find happiness which I'm not receiving in my home.. not that I don't like my parents and family, I love them and they love me too.. but the fact that they always failed to understand me makes me upset. Since my childhood my parents got me everything which is needed but never did they ask me if I liked that.. sometimes I feel they just do it as there responsibility but no, I very well know that they love me so much being the only child for them but I wish they could understand me and try to see things in my point of view..

I always wanted to be free from all these, so I insisted my dad to let me study in Delhi so that I can stay in hostel.. but as expected his answer was a big no, and my mom too coz she really can't stay away from me.. dad being a workaholic she's more attached to me but that doesn't stop the fights between us.. thats why I wanna run somewhere far away. I wish I can stay in Delhi coz I find peace there whenever I go, I remember all my childhood memories spent there.. yeah we were in Delhi till my schooling but later due to dad's work we had to shift to Mumbai.

Well! Being almost restricted for a lot of things I make sure that I won't get scolding from my parents but if it's written that I have to be screwed up, then what else can I do? I always Dreamt of a love marriage, the one who can understand me which I'm craving for, since years.. but yeah where I can't even to be out after 8 at night, how will I expect that my parents would accept my love.. I very well know that our entire family is against the concept of love marriage and that's why I keep myself away from guys being scared that I might fall in love with someone whome I can't be with..

But I still have faith that one day I would get such a life partner who can understand me and respects my feelings.. although my parents had already started looking matches for me, this makes me sure that I'm gonna get married before I turn an year old.

While I was thinking all these my phone rang and a wide smile crept on my face.. it was Vish of course, she had already wished me at 12 last night but this girl is way too much excited for my birthday.. I picked up the call coming out of my thoughts..

"Happy birthday darling", said Vish being very excited

"You already wished me Dumbo.. anyways thank you", I said

"Today your complete day is mine baby.. I'm not gonna let you stay alone today, after all it's your birthday today", said Vish in a demanding tone

"Haha! I already knew this, so just come over soon we shall go out, I said though I was least interested it all this now

"Well! This time you guessed it wrong, I'm already there babes", saying she directly opened the door and stepped inside..

I looked at her shocked as she was there this morning for me, this made me smile thinking that there's someone who loves me dispite everything else. She immediately came, sitting next to me she pulled me into a tight and loving hug and I too wrapped my arms around her. She backed off and kissed my cheek and showed her right cheek asking me for a kiss.. I chuckled at her antics and kissed her cheek.