Chapter 2

"THE FIRST MEET"

Continuing from the last part..

Bela :

Shrugging my thoughts we moved towards the exit but Anu called me from behind, I turned listening to her and then, there happened something which increased my heart beat all of a sudden..

Mahir :

I came to Mumbai today after almost a month, dad manages the Mumbai branch of our business while I handle the Delhi branch staying in a flat there. Mom was missing me, so this time I couldn't deny her request. I feel nice to be with our family and when my parents are super cool I don't hesitate to share anything with them.

Two days back I got a call from my mom stating that it's high time that I get married as I'm 27 now, these words of her indeed made me smile.. actually it's blush. UV, my sweet and naughty younger brother dint leave this chance to tease me. Well! He's just an year younger to me and that makes us more close to eachother. Coming back to my life partner, I really want to experience what love is! Apart from a small crush in my schooling I have never loved anyone before.

Now it's already 3pm and I'm on the way home when I received a call from my best buddy Vyom, I received it with a smile..

"Bhai where are you", asked vyom being excited to meet me

"Bhai I just reached Mumbai.. basically will reach home in some time", I said casually

"What the hell! Mahir, you are not going home till you meet me", he said ordering me

"Arre vyom! Why not you come home?", I asked even when I knew he wouldn't accept

"No means no.. I'm in the cafe near your house, come soon I'm waiting here", he informed me

"Ok baba I'm near only.. will be there in five minutes", I said

I soon reached the place and vyom came smiling to me.. he hugged me and we both went and sat. We placed our order and were gossiping casually and suddenly I felt something strange.. I didn't understand what this feeling is but I feel new and felt like something very good is gonna happen soon.

Vyom snapped his fingers infront of me seeing me being lost somewhere. I came back from all those thoughts and again started to talk to him. I then received a call from UV.

"Bhai don't tell me that you are with vyom instead of coming home", he asked me as soon a I answered the call

"Yes I'm with vyom... But what happened to you?", I asked being confused with his words

"Bhai how could you? We had a bet where I said you would come home first and now what you did?", UV said frowning at me and I saw vyom laughing loud

"Umm.. I didn't know this, anyhow I'm on the way UV.. I'll be in home soon", I said cutting the call

"Is this a kind of dare?", I asked vyom being annoyed at a stupid dare these both made

He laughed without answering my question. I got up to go home but I stopped seeing someone coming through the entrance. Two girls were coming in and my eyes were stuck on one girl there. I don't know anything about her, infact this is the first time I'm seeing her but I feel a strange connection with her. I sat back in my place and vyom cought me staring at her. He fake coughed to gain my attention.. feeling embarrassed I forcefully turned my eyes from her.

"Beautiful, isn't it?", Asked vyom smirking at me

"Yes.. cute also", I replied being in half conscious