Chapter 10

Continuing from the last part..

Mahir :

Her touch on my bare skin had a completely different effect on me while she was hugging me. I could see her completely turning red due to our proximity.

I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes to feel the moment. I was looking at her lips which had a perfect shape for me to kiss but I controlled myself knowing that Bela would be uncomfortable with it.

Backing off I wore my shirt and left from there half-hearted. I reached home but still by thoughts were only around Bela. It feels like she became my everything in such a short span, may be this is only called soulmates.

Maa told that tomorrow is our engagement for which my happiness has no limit now. I somehow spent the day waiting for tomorrow and talking to Bela on call sometime.

Next day Bela's family came on time for the engagement to our house, I saw her and was completely lost in her. She then looked up and found me staring at her, she blushed and I smiled seeing the small dimple on her cheek. Soon I went down and me and Bela exchanged our rings followed by yuvi and Vish too.

We all sat and our parents were discussing something regarding all the arrangements.

"Bela are you fine with shifting to Delhi after marriage coz mahir works there only?", Maa asked Bela

"Yes maa, I'm completely fine with it.. I applied for the transfer also", Bela said with a smile and she was indeed glowing

Bela :

I was excited for my engagement, but more than that I was eager to see mahir ji. Soon we reached there house and I saw mahir staring at me making me blush.

Maa asked me if I'm ok with shifting to Delhi, I always wanted to stay in Delhi and why would I have any objection for that? Seriously mahir ji bought limitless happiness in my life. Soon after a while we left mahir's house and I already started missing my hero.

Soon a month passes by and it's just three days for my wedding. All these days taking on call and chatting with mahir was something I never fail to do. We often do meet near my office coz he can't stay away from me and comes to meet me.

I stared feeling incomplete without taking to him. It dint take much time for my crush to turn into love, yes I Love Mahir.. but I never told him such, but still he knows it just like I know how much he loves me even when he never expressed. I dreamt of getting a most unique proposal from my love but now to be honest I love this unspoken love, neither of us told the other that we love but our eyes speak everything.

Today is my haldi and here I'm sitting infront of the mirror trying to tie my blouse lase. I shouted vish's name so that she would help me but I guess she too is getting ready in her room.

Suddenly I felt someone's fingers near my back, I gasped seeing mahir through the mirror. I slightly turned my head and  he pulled me close to him through my waist. He slowly gathered my hair and put it to one side and sensually he was caressing his fingers on my back. He then tied my lase and turned me facing him.

I looked at him and he hugged me the next moment, I too hugged him back but then I heard someone clearing there through. I saw Vish standing near the door, I tried backing off but mahir isn't leaving me. Vish chuckled looking at us.

"Mahir ji", I slowly whispered

He just hummed and backed off, I was looking at Vish and he too turned his head, he left my shoulder which he was holding till now.

"Um.. I actually just came to see her Vish", mahir was telling to Vish

"Yeah I saw how you were seeing her", Vish said teasing us