#1 Welcome(again)!

You read over the slip of paper one more time, to make sure you were right.

Welcome back, mi amigo! Don't you fret about the last book ending. You aren't done with my stupidity yet! All you have to do is come to the room I have written below, and we'll begin. Don't be late!

Music Room #3

Can't wait for you to arrive!

Well, you thought, this must be it! You open the grand silver doors, only to be engulfed by sweet smelling rose petals. A voice beckons you over.

  "Welcome~! Come in, come in. I've been expecting you!" A short girl with chestnut hair and auburn eyes welcomes you. She's wearing a white shirt that says 'Just another fangirl' with a picture of some weird, orange-headed character(not to mention it had lots of tiny little hearts around the guy). "Guys, the person is here!"

        And the room was suddenly bustling with life. Tables were being yanked out, and snacks being placed on top of them. A big disco ball descended from the ceiling. Heck, people were even doing cosplay! One that stood out was a white-haired male with a Robin outfit and some other weird guy with pink hair and a Batman costume, that were being chased by this psycho-looking dude. 

        The girl walks up to you, does an over-exaggerated spin, and says:

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go on, enjoy yourself!"

-----

I'm sorry I had to do an OHSHC related thing iM SORRY