Spilled secrets

Sorry it's been a while. I just finished school and shit :/
———————————
Tikki fly's out for behind Marrinette "oh my gosh marinette he's adorable!! Wait till chat noir finds out you got a black cat with green eyes!" Adrien just sits there in her lap. Stunned.
No way *meow* Adrien says Mari- m'lady?!?.

"Awe what's the matter kitty. It's ok she won't hurt you!" Marrinette says "I can just imagine the look on chats face. He's going to be all like ' wow m'lady you miss me that much you have to get a cat that looks just like me. What? Am I Not purrrrfect enough'" Marrinette says while imitating chats voice. "spot on Marrinette! You sounded just like him!" Tikki taps her fingers together. Adriens laughs to himself because tikki was right. She was so spot on. Marrinette bows towards tikki "hey speaking of bowing tikki. Both Adrien and chat bowed towards me to saying you ready to go. They looked so alike at that moment it was kinda weird" Marrinette said curiously. "W-w-what?!?! Pfffttttt noooo. Adrien is so much more classy then chat and chat is more romantic! There's no wayyy" tikki try's to deny it. Adrien just watching the scene in front of him. "Your Right tikki. Theres now way chat is Adrien. He's the love of my life I would know." Marrinette says casually.
LOVE OF HER LIFE. WHO IS SHE TALKING ABOUT. ME? CAT NOIR??? BOTH?!? M'LADY SECRETLY LOVES ME Adrien starts to have a fucking spaz Attack.
"Whow are you ok clover. Calm down shhhhhh it's gonna be alright. Ima take care of you." Surprising after Marrinette pet Adrien. He felt calm and collected. Like at peace "Aweeee tikki hes purring" Marrinettes whispers.
whAT- n-no IM NOT Adrien try's to say but it just comes out in series of meows.

After they all took a nap. They woke up around 7 o'clock. "Dang it. Now I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. It's because this little cutie pie is so adorable. I could just eat your little face off" Marrinette said "hold on Marrinette calm down you don't wanna kill the poor thing!" Tikki says frightened. "no tikki that means he just so cute I cant handle it" Marrinette states. "Ohhhh that kinda makes sense" tikki says having no clue what marinette said but just went along with it.
At this point if Adrien wasn't covered in black fur his whole face would be as read as a tomato.
S-she wants to bite my f-face off.... Adrien thought.
Wait. So if Marrinette has a kwami and she fights along with me at the battles.... the hair, the eyes, the body, The attitude, the beauty, how did I not realize before! I knew Marrinette was special and more then a friend but I didn't know what other word to use. But- the fact is- Marrinette is ladybug...
"ok clover I love you but PLEASE shut up. Oh I think I know! Your hungry!"
Adrien forgot that what ever he says out loud turns into loud meows.

After a quick little snack Marrinette sits at her desk with Adrien following close at her feet. Adrien paws at Marrinettes legs and Marrinette pushes her chair out about to ask what's wrong when Adrien just jumped into Marrinettes lap and got comfortable there. "Cute." Marrinette said as she kissed the top of 'clovers' head and pushed her chair back in. Adrien was sitting properly straight up on her lap while she was working on some designs. For some reason he had the urge to touch her hair and jump on her shoulders to get a better view. He's fighting so hard not to put his plan into action but his legs weren't listening. He jumped onto her shoulders and saw what she was drawing from up high. Wow. Your so talented. *meow* "you like it" Marrinette smiles. "Which one you like the best?" Marrinette asks not expecting a response. But Adrien pointed his paw towards the long wavy dress what was black and green with a cat paw print on the one and only sleeve. "Now way you can understand me??" Marrinette asks shocked.
She can't find out I'm a really a human. Or that I'm actually Adrien. Or even worse. That I'm cat noir. Play it cool Agreste Adrien talks to himself.
to cover up his mistake he started pawing the air. Acting like he wasn't pointing at anything. "Ohhh that makes sense. Heh. I thought I was talking to a person in animal form HAHAHAH" hahaha.....ha..haha. If only she knew.

—————————-
Short chapter today sorry. Im starting another book because I don't really like how this one is going :/

*time finished- 6:36 p.m.*
•words: 795•
#BLM hope everyone stays safe 🤍