III

Tobin's POV

"Is it just me or today just suck?" I shrugged towards my friend. Today was just boring. Weather was terrible. Classes were dull. School was quiet. Everything was off.

Atleast everything was boring until 3 p.m. when school let out. At exactly three every phone in the school went off with a video link.

"I am ANONYMOUS. I am with the unpopular. I am against hierarchy. The toxic highschool system of popularity will be destroyed before I dissapear. Michael Porter Jr. you're first. As for the Morgan sisters watch your backs.

"What the hell?" Everyone looked up confused. Some looks of relief. Others had a look of fear. The remaining had a look of joy. I was feet away from Mr. Clarkson's classroom and shortly after the video ended Brooklyn Morgan left the room.

"Did you see that too?"

Allie looked at me, but I was too busy watching Mr. Clarkson's facial expressions. He was with a student alone in his classroom. Not a big deal except for who it was and timing.

"Meet me at my house at four thirty." I rushed away from Allie and into Mr. Clarkson's classroom.

"Mr. Clarkson, did you see the video?" He sighed and leaned against his desk.

"I. I did see it. I don't think it should raise much alarm, it's nothing." He shrugged.

"I don't get it though. Why would someone try to expose kids who are practically invincible?"

"Exactly that though. Say if this anonymous person was serious he would finally destroy what we talked about in class the other day."

"Highschool popularity hierarchy?"

"Yeah. This guy or girl just mentioned three of the most popular people in the school and made threats to them. Surely they have something about them that is going to be shared, but like I said I don't think the students should be worried about all of this."

"Was Brooklyn Morgan?"

"As a teacher I am not allowed to talk about the business of other students, that being said we did not talk about it. We were discussing a topic we had in class earlier today, then she saw the video and left. I have to get going but I'll see you in class Ms. Heath." He gave me a small smile before grabbing his brief case and leaving the classroom.

Something just felt off.

"Hey Tobin." Brooklyn Morgan walked up beside me. I looked at her slightly confused. She looked unfazed.

"Hey...umm do you know what that video was about?"

"Eh don't care really. Beside what would this Anonymous person have to say about Michael? He's a good guy. He doesn't have anything to be exposed take that from me who knows him better than most the kids at this school."

"Brooklyn, let's go." Alex came up behind her annoyed. Now she was fazed by the video.

~~~~~~

"Okay, so while you too busy looking at your phone I noticed something. We all got the video at the same time. It just so happened that Brooklyn Morgan was in the school's most popular teacher's room at the time. As soon as it was released she left."

"Okay and?"

"Something is seriously off about Mr. Clarkson!"

"No. Now way, everyone loves him and he's young but been at the school for awhile. Beside she has his class."

"Not after school."

"Plus he just happens to coach and teach the two girls, something fishy there I think he's part of it."

"You think Mr. Clarkson is Anonymous, seriously Heath. Come on, why would he do it."

"No. I think Mr. Clarkson is part of the drama between Michael, Alex, and Brooklyn."

"Okay now that's more believable. What do you think he did?" Allie locked her phone and looked at me interested.

"I'm not sure, but I'm hoping to find out."