V

Tobin's POV

"Hey Heath." Allie slapped my back and walked a few feet away to her locker.

"What class are you headed to now?" Allie looked at me with a smug grin as I rubbed my back.

"Moral Philosophy. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet."

"Well, have fun. I'll see ya later Tobino." I nodded as I walked across the hall into Mr. Clarkson's class. Something about him has just seemed off to me lately. He's the perfect teacher and everyone loves him. I don't like people like him. Nobody is perfect. Some people are masters at hiding the true them. I just don't think anyone is really good.

Like Mr. Clarkson, my table mate, Brooklyn Morgan had red flags waving all over. Why does someone like her act the way she does?

"Hey Tobin." Speaking of.

"Hey..." I never liked the idea of sitting with her if I'm honest.

"Alright class hit me with ideas what should we talk about today?"

"Why not anonymous?"

"Ahh...Anonymous, who is he, what is he?"

"Guy's gotta be a genius or something. Probably a nerd. How else would he get all the secrets and how does he get all of the things to our phones?"

"I mean mass texts aren't that hard. It's probably not by number but message sent by location. I mean it would make sense that he just did a type of cloud drop text."

"You know how to do that, Ms. Morgan?"

"It's not too difficult and I know a thing or two about tech." She shrugged and gave him a small smile. God tell me they don't like 'stay after class'. I shook the nauseating thought out of my mind.

"Do you think what they're doing is right?" Of course Micheal asked that. He's the first on the hot seat. He probably deserved whatever is coming for him.

"Honestly I kind of like it. Isn't the pressure of secrets a burden anyways? How terrible could this guy be?" Brooklyn shrugged.

"Aren't you one of the people that he wants to expose?" Christen looked at her confused.

"Please Press you know me more than most people in this class I don't have much to hide." Brooklyn smiled and looked down at her phone. Mpj.

I looked over her shoulder and tried to read the text, but she turned her head to look at me and turned the phone towards me.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

You're crazy~ MPJ💖

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

"You didn't think there was..." She looked at me confused and I for once in my lifetime felt bad for one of the Morgan sister.

"I'm sorry."

"That you assumed things like everyone else at this school? Maybe if people didn't make assumptions then we'd all be better off, but I guess people always try to create reasons to hate someone they don't want to like."

"That's not-."

"Tobin, Brooklyn something you want to share with the class?" Mr. Clarkson looked at us with his hands on his hips.

"No. Sorry." Brooklyn slumped down in her chair and frowned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright that's it for today. I might have some seating changes for tomorrow so beware." Mr. Clarkson looked over in my direction.

"Hey Brooklyn wait up." I jumped out of my seat. I felt bad for what I did. Honestly I couldn't handle the pressure she does. I can't believe I even hated her. There's nothing to hate about her.

"What do you? Wanna go through the rest of my phone? See if I'm a slut who cheats on my boyfriend with my older sister's friends?"

"What's going on here?" Christen walked up to us and Brooklyn just shook her head and stormed away.

"Tobin, right?" My head snapped up and I nodded. "Stay away from her. I'm not sure what happened, but Alex will murder you." Christen Press aka my crush for three years quickly followed in the direction the Brooklyn Morgan took off seconds prior.

Did I just get myself into drama with the most popular kids at this school?

I'm dead.

_____________________
A\N: I'm so sorry my updates have been nonexistent and that this post is trash but I should have abother update later tonight :) I promise