Pt 12- Lets talk.

I was sitting in my first hour class talking to mariana and Ryder. Kim and Joshua were absent but not like I care Joshua is. Kairi all a sudden walks in, sits next to me, and then looks at me. I signal Ryder and Mariana if they could leave for a second.

Kairi: What the hell Avery?!
Avery: What?
Kairi: What do you mean what?
Avery: No actually what?
Kairi: Last night? 7 minutes of heaven? Don't think I didn't see that hickey! You weren't good at hiding it!
Avery: Okay and? Are you mad at me?!
Kairi: Well no shit!
Avery: I think it should be the other way around kai!
Kairi: Huh?!
Avery: OH don't act stupid! You knew how much Taliah hurt me and yet you still go and get with her! I thought you would value our friendship more than another girl! I would never do that to you! I thought you would do the same! I thought you would be real and consider my feelings! And that kiss! It meant so much to me but to you well I think not so much! I thought we had thing! I guess I was so wrong!
Kairi: Oh I'm sorry...
Avery: Yea whatever...
Kairi: What are you doing after school?...
Avery: Going to get coffee with mattia.

I mumbled. Kairi heard and his face wasn't soft anymore but stern instead.

Kairi: Fine.

Mariana and Ryder probably saw our conversation already ended so they sat back down beside me. We carried on the lesson and I could feel Kairi glancing at me once in a while. We did our work and I didn't talk to Kai but mostly with mariana. Ryder ended up sitting next to Kairi and they talked. They had a solid bond.

The end of school came around and classes with Kai was awkward considering we were mad each other. I blasting music with Zahra on the way home.

Zahra: Roses are red violets are blue!
Avery: My heart is dead!
Zahra: I'm such a fool!
Avery: Why did I fall for you!
Zahra: I gave it all for you!
(Ik it's not sync but it's not meant to be🥱💅)

We made it home and we went inside and upstairs to my room. We are working together on a project so I asked if she wanted to come over. About an hour later we got halfway down and decided to stop for the day.

Zahra: So you and mattia?
Avery: Omg Zahra he just wanted to talk things out with me
Zahra: Orrrr?
Avery: Zahra nooo!
Zahra: Alright then what are you waiting for you have to go in a hour!
Avery: Omg for real!!!
Zahra: Yea!!
Avery: Ah shit! Let me go shower!
Zahra: I will pick you an outfit!
Avery: Alright!

I said as I entered the bathroom with my towel. I took a quick shower and scurried back to my room to get dressed. I saw Zahra waiting for me with ironed clothing laying on my bed.

Avery: Awww Zahra you didn't have to iron them it's whatever!
Zahra: Nah girl it had to be done!
Avery: Thanks boo
Zahra: Yea no problem! Now get dressed.

Avery: Awww Zahra you didn't have to iron them it's whatever!Zahra: Nah girl it had to be done!Avery: Thanks booZahra: Yea no problem! Now get dressed

This is what Avery wore 🔝 Ignore the girl, the lotion bottle thing, and if you want the hoops.

I hugged Zahra goodbye and watched as she entered her car. I waved before she started the car and drove home. I ran upstairs and to get my bag sitting on the bed. I gripped it from the the lace on top of the backpack and swung it behind my back. I made my way downstairs and grabbed the keys from key holder and took out my phone to message my mom to make sure she knew where I was heading and where I will be. I twisted the knob open making sure I locked it before stepping out. I shut the door shut and trotted to my car. I sat down on the black leather drivers seat, placing my bag in the other seat beside me and slide the keys to start up the car. I pull the lever to drive and left my house. I drove bopping to my music and pull up to the parking lot at the coffee shop.

Mattia
Hey I'm inside the shop at a table
Avery
Okay I just pulled up
Mattia
Ight
Seen

I thought to myself Dayum that was the driest convo ever. I grabbed my bag and headed inside. I saw Mattia casually on his phone sitting at a two person table in the corner of the shop. Alrighty. I walked over to him and he got off his phone and noticed my presence.

Avery: Hey
Mattia: Hey. Let's go get coffee or something like-
Avery: Hahaha I know what you mean. And I was thinking the same thing.

He smiled and we walked over and ordered our coffee. We started waiting.

Mattia: I know this sounds crazy but I thought you actually wouldn't come.
Avery: Oh well I would have probably rethink my decision if I got one more dry ass text.
Mattia: Sheesh not really the texting type of guy.
Avery: I could tell.
Mattia: Hahaha I thought you would be busy with Kairi or something.
Avery: What no but-
Worker: Your order is ready to go!
Mattia: Thank you!

We get our drinks and make our way to the table. I got comfortable and shii.

Mattia: Keep going.
Avery: Huh?
Mattia: What you were saying-
Avery: Oh right! Well Zahra came over to work on a project today but yea kairi normally comes...

My phone then starts blowing up and all texts are from Kairi. I roll my eyes and place it back in my bag.

Mattia: Who was it?
Avery: No one
Mattia: Really? Because it seemed to annoy you
Avery: Ugh. It's Kai. He trying to apologize. 
Mattia: Ok
Avery: Yea we argued first hour and well let's just say I haven't talked to him since...
Mattia: What was it about?
Avery: Well because Kairi and me the other day ki-   Uh well I got upset at him for dating Taliah uh because he knew how much she hurt me and he still went and got with her. And I saw a text he was trying to explain himself and he said someone hooked him and Taliah up and the stupidest shit.
Mattia: Oh well... I'm sorry to hear that. That's why he was upset and didn't want to tell me.
Avery: Why wouldn't he want to tell you though?
Mattia: Uh um w-well um idk he has his reasons.
Avery: Okay? Well let's start talking about you know.