Pt 35- What the hell is this?!

I get inside my car and slide the keys inside the hole. I let Lily plug in the aux cord. It was funny seeing her get crazy for any song on her playlist. She would sway her head back and forth and open her lips, letting lyrics blast out of her mouth.

I grabbed my keys out of my back pocket and slide them through the key hole, opening the door. We walk in and go upstairs to find my messy room.

Avery: Shit.
Lily: Yup last night was something.
Avery: Tell me about it.

Flashback

I grabbed a few pillows and threw them while crying out loud.

Avery: I TRIED SO HARD TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM!
Aloki: Woah woah Avery-
Avery: HOW COULD HE ONLY WANT ME FOR SEX! FUCKING SEX!
Lily: Baby these boys ain't shit!
Avery: I know but I still want him! I loved him...

My head dropped onto my pillow and I had a blanket in between my legs. I was crying to hard my breathing started to hurt and In between talking I would have to stop to take a breath. ( Iykyk ) I felt myself slowly drift away.

Avery: I still love him...

End of flashback

We were playing music in the background as we cleaned up and packed random shit away. I was putting my makeup in my bag and Lily was folding a blanket when I saw something that triggered me on her arms.

* Trigger warning *

Avery: Lily...
Lily: Yea?
Avery: What the hell is that?!

I pointed at her arms. She was wearing a hoodie but her sleeves slid down as she lifted her arms. She looked at her arms and tried to play it off.

Lily: Um idk
Avery: Nah Lily are those cuts?!
Lily: Honestly Avery it's nothing!

I grab her arm and pull down her light blue sleeve. It revealed long deep cuts along her arms. They were all red so you know they were fresh but looking closer there were some that were faded. They were tinted a bit purple from the blade cutting the skin. I was speechless, hurt, and shocked. I started crying. I know I'm a crying bitch that needs to get over shit but this is different. Seeing your best friend hurt herself to numb the pain. Seeing cuts really messes you up. I look over at the hurting girl and pull her in for a tight hug. I wanted to be in her arms and keep her safe from all the shit she has to go through.

KAIRIS POV

I was hurrying to get to my car because I heard a familiar voice running up to me. I unlocked  the door but someone taps my shoulder. How I'm the hell did they come up to me so fast.

Natalie: Thought you could run away so easily, did you?
Kairi: I don't have time for this
Natalie: Oh that's to bad. It's quick.
Kairi: Fine, what's up?
Natalie: Well I need you to get back with Taliah-
Kairi: What No-
Natalie: Or else I will expose your video!
Kairi: What video?

She pulls out her Yellow iPhone XR and scrolls threw it before she turns the phone so it will be looking at me. There it is, the video. I lower her arm down.

Natalie: Yea I don't think you want me to show the school this video do you?
Kairi: How the hell do you have that?!
Natalie: Doesn't matter alright?
Kairi: I can't go back with her!
Natalie: It's either that or the video! You choose.
Kairi: I need to think
Natalie: Whatever. Just know your options.