Pt 40- Please stay with me...

AVERYS POV

Great I got suspended. FUCK. My mom is going to be pissed at me and she might send me to my dads. I hate him. He cheated on my mom and went and had another family. I was walking to get my shit from my locker when I heard someone walk up to me. It was Kairi. The video was so embarrassing.

Kairi: I'm so sorry Av...
Avery: *Sighs* It's all good Kairi...
Kairi: I know it was so weird of me to make the video-
Avery: It's okay Kai dont worry about it. I can't be mad at how you feel.

He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me. It's been awhile since I felt his warmth, his scent, and his love. I hugged him back and enjoyed our moment. I let go and I spoke while holding his hands.

Avery: Why didn't you tell me how you felt?
Kairi: It's hard to tell someone how you feel Avery and especially if you guys have a strong bond.
Avery: Mmm. Well I better get going, my moms going to pick me soon-

I started crying. Why? You may ask. Everything  of why I was fighting Natalie hit me. She fucked Elmo. I'm not over him. I miss him. She just goes and fucks him. Kairi comes to my side and holds onto me like a pillow.

I enter my moms car and pull on my seatbelt while she goes off on me.

Mom: What the hell did you do Avery!!
Avery: I can explain!

She pulls the lever to drive and we get out of school.

Mom: Alright go on and if it's not a good reason your going to stay at your dads!
Avery: Okay okay...

I began to tear up at the thought of having to tell my mom the shit that just happened to me. How I have been feeling and how I miss Elmo so much.  My mom notices the small tears dripping down my puffy cheek. She wipes them and grabs my hand giving me a sign to take my time.

Avery: She slept with Elmo after we broke up!..
Mom: Who?!
Avery: The girl I fought! And Im trying so hard to forget him but I can't! I miss him mom...
Mom: I'm so sorry baby
Avery: It's okay I guess
Mom: It takes time to heal, don't give up when it gets to you.
Avery: Thanks mum
Mom: Mhm
Avery: Do I still have to go to dads?
Mom: Nope

She said laughing. We ended up going to Canes to eat and came home dying of laughter from all the stupid little childhood stories. Thankfully the rest of the day went well, my mom didn't ground me so that's good.

~ Monday, May 27th, 2019 ~

I wasn't allowed to go to school on Friday but Monday we had no school. I get to come back next Monday so yea. It's not as bad except for the fact I have a shit ton of homework emailed to my house.

I was currently walking around the mall with the girls sadly, Lily couldn't come. I'm really worried about her, she hasn't been answering me as much lately and I went to her house yesterday to check up on her but she completely shut me out.

Kim: Bruh you won't believe what the worker said to me!

Kim complained as we walked out of Brandy Melville. I know you don't have to tell me it's basic as fuck.

Mariana: Bitch what?
Kim: She said my waist wont fit any of the clothes!
Aloki: Dead ass!?
Kim: Dead ass!
Zahra: Omg a worker gave me looks and I heard her say shit about my hijab!
Avery: Bruh I don't wanna be the one to complain but that's messed up!
Aloki: Yea bitch were going-

She got interrupted by my phone. It was ringing, I grabbed it out of my pocket and checked who it was from.

* Mama💗 *

Avery: Let me take this I'll be right back.
The girls: Okay

It was strange that she was calling me because she never does when I'm hanging out with friends. She says she doesn't want to ruin the moment with mom stuff. I click accept and put it up to my ear. She sounded scared, hurt, or like she was crying and that was when I knew something was wrong.

Mom: Avery sweetie I need you to come home right now!
Avery: What is it? Mom your scaring me!
Mom: It's lily!
Avery: What about her?!
Mom: She died a few hours ago-

I hung up. Those few words were the words that crushed me. I dropped to my feet and started sobbing! It can't be happening. I heard running coming up to me.

Mariana: What happened?!
Avery: I- I got to g-go

I couldn't let them continue talking because I rushed out of the mall. I ran to my car and entered. My hands were shaking but I managed to get the car running. I drove out of the parking lot as if I was trying to get away from danger. I was crying and crying. This can't be happening. She's not dead it's fake. How would she have died? What happened? I was to deep inside my thoughts I didn't realize the lights turned to red. I slammed the breaks feeling as if I broke my car. I flung a bit toward but kept my grip on the wheel, I don't care what other drivers are thinking of me right now. Once the lights flashed green I stepped on the gas and drove all the way to my house. I slowed down once I made it to my neighborhood and saw ambulances and police cars in Lily's driveway. I parked at her house instead of going home and bursted in the house. I ran upstairs to were I heard people at. I flung her bedroom door open to find....

*Trigger warning ⚠️ *

A rope hung on her white bedroom ceiling where a hook was placed, she used the hook to hang her plants. She loves plants. I look at the floor to find a lifeless girl with a rope burn on her neck. She was pale, hopeless, hurt. I look around the room and see medics trying to get her on the medical bed to take her away on the ambulance. I cover my mouth while sobbing. I screamed in pain from seeing my dead best friend getting token away. They are trying to take my away from the scene but I keep pushing, I want to be by her side.

Avery: NO PLEASE LET ME SEE HER! LILY STAY WITH ME! YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE! LILY WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THIS?! STAY WITH ME LILY! DONT LEAVE ME STAY WITH ME LILY!

I was crying uncontrollable, pleading that she would stay with me. I can't do this without her. I look at her expressionless parents stand there looking at there daughter.

Avery: YOU DID THIS! YOU DID THIS TO YOUR DAUGHTER! YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT! I HATE YOU!

I look back at Lily's body.

Avery: WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME! I LOVE YOU LILY! I love you...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I'm so sorry this had to happen But this is part of the hurt and pain Avery has to go through.

Also you are not alone on the things you have to go through.Reach out for help.💗❤️