❗Important❗(rant)

There are many problems in the world right now that need to be addressed. First, it's the croronavirus aka COVID 19 now it's the deaths of black people by the hands of police officers which have also led to looting of restaurants and stores, destroying homes, buildings, setting fires, and starting riots. We have turned the states and countries into war zones. As if the first pandemic wasn't bad enough.

We need to stand up for what we belive in. For those who we love, for our families, our races, our cultures because if we don't, no one will. There are people who don't care about movements, they don't care about saving people who aren't the same race, the same sexuality, not even friends, some people just don't care.

Black people tried so hard for centuries to show that we needed to be treated with respect, treated as equals, shown that we can be more than just slaves. And the public was starting to get a little better with that until the George Floyd problem happened.

Police dragged the poor man out of his car, choked him while ignoring his pleading for air and killed him in the middle of the street in broad daylight in front of a crowd of people. All in 10 minutes. The last few moments of his life, he spent ten on them in agony, in pain. And the people responsible for his death walk away Sccott free.

Fucking bullshit

We are worth more than 10 minutes.

We are worth more than having our lives choked out of us by people who hate us to the ends of the earth. But now, we are showing people that we aren't worth it. New york is smashing buildings, Virginia is looting and starting fires and rioting, Dover is smashing restaurants and looting as well, and other states and countries are copy catting our bad examples. Middletown is the only place that has had a peaceful protest. But all in all--The world is starting to become a fucked up place.

We need a president who isn't a rapist and sexist, racist and cares about his people. We need policemen who aren't racist, cruel, and actually cares about the public. We need to stand up for what we belive in and show that we are more than animals, even Though right now, that's how we are behaving.

If we want things to get better from COVID, we need to show that we can handle things like this, not react out of fear and uncertainty. The police feel that our riots are what causes them to react the way they do, our anger and desperation gives them no choice but to act out.

Bullshit.

You always have a choice.

George Floyd deserved better

Bill gates deserved better

Malcom X deserved better

Dr. Martin Luther King deserved better

XXTENTACTION deserved better

We.deserve.better.than.to.be.treated.like.we.don't.matter.because.we.all.do.matter!

Stand up for what you belive in.

We are black, we are Caucasian, we are mexican, we are albino, we are bisexual, we are gay, we are transgender, we are women, we are men, we are people, we are human, we are flesh and blood, we are alike.

No matter what people want to say, how different they say we are on the outside, we are all the same because we are all made of flesh, blood, and bones on the inside. We were made from dirt and by the hands of the same man. We are made with the same heart, just our lives and how we descide to live it change how our hearts beat.

We have rights to not be silenced. Exerscise your right to speak up. If you don't speak up, no one will do it for you. Acting alone is better than hiding and not doing anything at all.

#justiceforgeorgefloyd
#speakup
#blacklivesmatter
#spreadlovenothate
#savetheworld
#wedeservebetter

Thank you.

*Please share and tag this to others. Thank you. Spead the word.