period.

"y/n can you sleep over?" mattia said as he looked over at me from his desk.

it was 12 o'clock i was currently at my boyfriends house, in pain.

"tia i'm on my period" i answered.

"ok anddd?" he responded dragging his words.

"anddd id rather sleep at home when i'm on my period" i replied looking up at him from my phone.

he turned off his xbox and came to lay with me in his bed. cuddling with me, he looked up at me with puppy dog eyes, "baby please, i want you to stay with me" he said as i became weak to his eyes.

"ugh ok fine" i agreed as his face lit up in happiness.

"yessss, on that note i'm tired," he said as he un did his bed, "just go grab some stuff to wear if you want" he added before jumping into bed as i followed.

"i'm fine in this don't worry, thank you though" i was wearing leggings and a sweatshirt, though i'd much rather be in shorts and a tee shirt, i was not going to take any risk in sleeping in mattias clothes.

"okay, do you need anything?" he questioned and i shook my head no, "alright, goodnight" he said before putting his arm around me and getting comfortable and soon falling asleep, while i was left wide eyed.

{2 o'clock am}

mattia chose the absolute worst night for me to sleep over. it's 2 in the morning and so far my night was full of discomfort and constant tossing and turning due to my period cramps. mattia was asleep but i let out a groan of pain and he woke up.

"babe? what's wrong, are you ok?" he said with his extremely raspy voice as he struggled to open his eyes.

"yea i'm okay, i just can't sleep" i said with a shrug, "do you have advil by any chance?".

"yea, i'll go get some just wait here. do you need anything else?" he said and i nodded my head no before he walked over to the bathroom.

quickly after he walked out of the bathroom with the advil in his hand, taking a quick stop at his mini fridge to grab me a water bottle. as he futures back to bed, he handed me the water bottle and the pill and i took it.

"thank you tia" i said as he reached over at his nightstand to grab something.

he turned around with a bottle of his melatonin gummies in his hand, "of course, here take one of these, it'll help you fall asleep" he said as he handed me a gummy, i did as he said and took it. looking up at him after with pain in my eyes, "you okay now princess?" he questioned

"i will be, let's just sleep. i'm sorry for waking you up, you look exhausted" i said laying my head down.

"don't worry about it y/n/n" he said kissing my forehead right after, "wake me up of you need anything okay?" i nodded my head, "goodnight, i love you" he said before planting a soft kiss on my lips.

"goodnight tia, i love you too" i sad with a small grin before both of us drifted off to sleep.

{12 o'clock pm}

i woke up and looked over to see that mattia was still asleep. i quietly got out of bed without waking him and walked to the bathroom to wash up.

when i came back to the bed i was faced with my absolute worst nightmare, i bled through. all over my boyfriends white fucking sheets, this is so embarrassing. i need to wake him up and tell him.

me and mattia are close, so it's not like i'm scared to tell him, i'm just not looking forward to his reaction. ugh i knew i had a bad feeling about sleeping here.

no matter how much i didn't want to, i patted on mattias back, "tia" i whispered quietly avoiding scaring him.

he woke up and looked at me and smiled, "good mornin," he said as he kissed my forehead. i gave no reaction, i always feared this moment. "y/n? what's wrong?"

"don't kill me, i had an accident" i said looking down in embarrassment.

"what do you mean, what happened?" he questioned. i looked up at him and pointed at it, his eyes following my finger. when he realized what happened he looked back up at me, "y/n are you okay, is that normal?" he said worried.

"yes yes matti i'm fine i just bled through. i'm sorry," i said in a low tone, embarrassed.

he lifted my chin up and looked at me, "why are you apologizing?".

"because i bled all over your bed, this is so embarrassing" i responded.

"princessa, it's not your fault don't be sorry. they are just sheets, i could wash them. i just want to make sure you're okay my love" he said making me let out a subtle smile.

"thank you for being so understanding tia, i'm okay" i said kissing his lips.

"ofcourse y/n/n" he smiled back at me.

"ugh what did i do to deserve you" i said looking down.

"by just simply being you baby" he said lifting my chin. "i love you okay, don't worry about this it's not a big deal" he reassured me, while rubbing my back.

"i love you too matti" i said before he planted a kiss on my forehead.

he stood up from the bed and begun taking off the sheets, i stood up and began helping him, "y/n, hey, just go sit down okay? i got this." he said as he continued to take off the bed sheets, i couldn't help but stare at him and just  smile, "if you need new clothes just go grab some and give me yours so that i could throw them in the washer too" he added.

i stood there and just thought to myself, god what did i do to deserve such an amazing and understanding man in my life.

authors note:
this was a recommendation on my last story so i just decided to make it into a one shot. hope y'all enjoyed❤️

so i figured out that my problem is that i run out of ideas really fast on actual stories, which makes me loose all motivation. but i love writing and i want to continue writing for y'all so someone recommended that i do one shots so that i can always have new stuff to be writing about so i decided to give it a try, and here i am.

leave some ideas on what y'all want to read next, all ideas are welcome🥺💞