insecure.

"y/n you ready?" i heard my boyfriend saying from outside of my bathroom.

"yea tia just give me a minute" i responded staring at the mirror that stood before me.

it's the first day of summer break and my boyfriend, mattia, wants to go swimming in my pool with me. today's the first day i've worn a bikini this year and i'm just feeling so insecure. i don't feel as good as i did last summer.

i stared at myself in the mirror and picked out every single thing i didn't like about myself. and for every single little thing, i would stare at it long enough for be to not like it 10 times more. i couldn't go outside in front of mattia feeling like this. i just couldn't do it.

"babe? you sure you're okay in there?" i heard mattia again.

"yea matti, i'm good" i replied.

"ok well are you dressed?" he asked.

"yes i am" i answered.

"ok good, incoming" he said opening the door making me sprint for a towel to cover myself. he looked at me weird as i draped myself in the towel, "oh shit babe i'm sorry, i thought you were dressed, i mean you said you were" he said in a confused tone.

"i am i am, it's just, ugh" i sat on the edge my bathtub and put my face into my hands keeping the towel in place with my arms.

"what's wrong princess?" mattia said sitting next to me placing his hand on my back.

"i don't feel like myself tia" i replied.

"what do you mean y/n?" he questioned.

"my body matti, i don't feel like myself because of my body" i said looking at him and then back down.

"baby what do you mean your body is perfect and beautiful" he said lifting up my chin, "what's wrong with your body" he continued.

"i just don't like it. i never felt this insecure in my life and i just don't like how i look right now. i want to take this bikini off and just throw on sweatpants and a sweatshirt and call it a day" i rambled.

"where is all of this coming from... you were fine with your body last night" he added with a small grin.

i couldn't help but giggle back but i was still upset, "very funny, i was fine last night because i didn't see myself. i looked at myself in the mirror and i just sat there and picked out all of my insecurities and... ugh i don't know" i  confessed.

mattia turned me to face him before he began speaking, "y/n please don't talk badly about yourself. you're body is perfect just the way it is. you don't need to feel insecure about anything in front of me. when i fell in love with you i fell in love with everything about you, and that's including your body, so please y/n please don't think or talk badly about yourself. you're the most beautiful girl in the world, don't convince yourself of anything different" mattia explained.

"i-i don't know what to say matti" i stuttered.

"you don't have to say anything, just stand up," he put his hand out and i put my hand in his standing me up with him, me still holding my towel, "and take off this towel and show off that beautiful body of yours" he said as he looked down at the towel waiting for me to take it off.

but i was frozen, what he said was super sweet but i just was still too scared. he looked at me in confusion.

"baby, please don't bring yourself down. please you're too beautiful for this. here let me show you how perfect your body is," he walked closer to me and took the towel in his hands, he hurried his chin into my shoulder and wrapped his arms around my waist and stared at me in the mirror, "look how beautiful you are, jesus i'm so lucky bro, i'm fucking blessed" he said emphasizing every word that came out of his mouth.

he turned me around to face him before speaking again, "you need to love yourself y/n, you're perfectly perfect just the way you are okay? i love you just the way you are and you need to do that same thing. you're body is fine asl and you shouldn't think other wise" he said planting a kiss on my lips.

"thank you bebe, you really made me feel better" i said planting another peck on his lips, "i love you" i added.

"i love you more princessa" he said kissing me one more and then looking into my eyes, "swimming now?" he asked.

i giggled "yes let's go" i said before he jumped in joy and took my hand to go to the pool.

authors note:
this was another recommendation, i don't really like how this chapter turned out but this is what y'all wanted so, you want, you shall receive! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

all ideas and recommendations are welcome in the comments babes!!!

thank you guys for the support it really means so much❤️