jealous.

"oh god here comes your little boy toy" my bestfriend jordan said while rolling his eyes. i looked over and saw my boyfriend mattia walking over.

i was currently walking out of school with jordan, he has been my best friend since pre-k, we've been inseparable since. him and mattia never really got along, mattia was always jealous of him.

"come on jordan, you told me you'd be the bigger person. i care about both of you guys i don't like you guys always  fighting" i explained.

"maybe if he stops being so jealous all of the time, besides you were my best friend before he was your boyfriend so he's just going to have to get over it" jordan replied shrugging his shoulders.

as i was listening to jordan, i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "hey baby" i heard mattias deep voice say before he planted a kiss on my cheek, then looking over at my best friend, "jordan" mattia greeted with an attitude.

"mattia" jordan said returning mattias same energy. i hate when they do this, it always so awkward.

"ready to go y/n" mattia said looking down at me, i nodded. "alright let's go".

"i'll text you later jordan" i said as i began to walk away with mattia.

"okay sounds good, see ya" jordan waved.

"do you guys always have to do that?" i said to mattia annoyed.

"at least i said something to him" he added before i rolled my eyes.

me and mattia walked to his car and with that got in and drove to his house.

{2 hours later}

mattia was playing video game's while i was sitting on his bed doing my homework. my phone was charging next to him when i heard that i got a notification.

"tia can you pass me my phone please" i asked politely.

he nodded and picked up my phone but before handing it to me he looked at my screen and looked upset, "why is he always texting you babe" mattia questioned with an annoyed tone before handing me my phone, i looked and it was jordan.

"matti come on, he's my best friend. how long are you two going do hate each other for?" i said with a tone showing that i was tired of this.

"it's just weird. i feel like he feels something for you, and i've always felt like this and i'm scared he's going to end up causing problems between us," he added sounding upset turning back to his game. "i just don't want to risk losing you, or us".

"tia come here" i said softly before he turned around and walked over to the bed. he joined me and i rested his head on my chest while playing with his hair. "mattia you'll never lose 'me or us'. you're my boyfriend, and i love you so much. no one can get in between us because we are too strong for that. me and jordan are just friends and have been like that since we were kids. he never gave me a reason to think that he'd get between us and if he did, trust me, i'd have it handled. nothing can get between us bebe, we are too strong for that" i said softly reassuring him.

"ugh you're right, i'm sorry for acting like that towards him all of the time. it's childish of me, i just want to make sure you're all mine" mattia said hugging me tight.

"it's okay, i am all yours tia," i added lifting you his chin and placing a soft kiss on his lips, "i love you".

"i love you too," he said softly, i could tell he felt bad. "i'm going to make things right with him, it's not fair that we always do this to you" he said sitting up.

"thank you for being understanding matti" i said before he attacked me with kisses making me burst out laughing.

authors note:
someone recommended to make one where mattia was jealous but she didn't leave a lot of detail as to what she wanted so i just made this. let me know if y'all like it.

i definitely like writing one shots more than actual stories, i feel like it's so much easier.

leave any recommendations and ideas in the comments, ALL are welcome. i'm here to write for you guys, so lmk what you guys want to read, ily❤️