Three

Kyle's POV

"Zion?" I looked at my mate while he was staring at his hand for a while now. He seemed to be bothered about something.

"Hm? Yes my little mate, do you need anything?" He asked and looked at me while placing his hand down, he was smiling at me.

"Is there a problem with your hand?" I asked my voice was quiet. I still wasn't used to talking to him, he was intimidating because he was an alpha and me being an omega makes it more worse but it feels great when I'm with him.

"Nothing's wrong with it. I just felt something weird but don't worry about it" he said while pulling me towards him. He let me sit on his lap as he hugged me. I rest my head into his chest, enjoying the warmth he's giving me. I feel so safe in his arms but still something is missing.

"Zion? Where's Kiah?" I felt him tighten his grip around me. He's really possessive, he's an alpha after all. I smiled to myself while thinking about my cute alpha being possessive over me. I find him cute and handsome at the same time and no one will say anything about that.

"Why are you asking?" He sounded pissed. I know he's trying to control his anger to not scare me.

"I wanted to tell you something" I said, my voice lower than before. I think I really need to tell him now right? I'm quite nervous but I need to tell him.

"Tell him Kyle, he'll understand" my wolf, Kael said. I'm glad I have a supportive wolf with me.

"What is it?" he said with seriousness in his voice. I gulped and faced him while still on his lap.

"You know why I was near your territory when you found me?" I asked while looking to his eyes.

"Because you were looking for me?" He asked not really sure if that's really the reason.

"Nope" I said. He looked like he was hurt. Ops- I didn't mean it like that. I panicked, I didn't know what to do when suddenly my wolf spoke again.

"Calm down Kyle and continue talking" I forced myself to calm down and talk again.

"I've always had a good sense of smell- not only because I'm a wolf. I've smelled both my mates-"

"Both my mates?" He didn't let me finish what I'm saying. He looked pissed and I know this isn't good. "You're only mine Kyle" he raised his voice making me flinch and I looked down at my hands, playing with it and trying to calm myself. I think he felt my nervousness.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you" he said as he hugged me tighter while snuggled in his chest. A moment of silence and then I decided to talk again.

"Can I continue?" I asked as I pushed him slightly so I was looking at his eyes again. Even though I clearly see he doesn't want to he just nodded.

"I smelled your scent and my other mates from a far without being near your packs territory but suddenly my other mate's scent disappeared making my wolf panic and I didn't notice that I was already near your pack" I said while trying to see his reaction but it didn't change.

"Since when did you know that your mates are here in this pack?" He asked.

"Um. Since I've turned eighteen? I've been walking around the woods since I could remember when suddenly both your scent and my other mate's hit me" I said.

"Wait, how old are you?" He asked.

"Nineteen" his eyes widen and he suddenly hugged making my head hit his chest lightly.

"Zion?" I was confused with his behavior.

"So you were just waiting for one of us to get you out there?" He asked, his voice was low.

"I wasn't expecting someone to get me" I said while hugging him back. After saying that he hugged me tighter than before making it hard to breathe. "I can't breathe" he loosen his grip when he realized what he was doing.

"Sorry for making you wait" he said softly making me smile. I was actually shocked when one of my mates came to me and it really made me happy but I would be happier if both of them came.

We sat there, hugging in silence. I didn't know what to say next but I'm comfortable on what I am doing now. I just wanted to remain like this for a bit. The silence broke when Zion spoke again.

"Have you find your other mate already?" He asked but was hesitating a bit. I know he doesn't want to share but I need both of my mate in order to feel complete and to prevent my wolf from going crazy.

"I don't really know? The scent suddenly disappeared. I can smell if from Kiah but the smell seemed weak" I said with a low voice. I'm worried, something might have happen to my other mate and I don't want that.

"Maybe it was someone Kiah know?" Zion said, unsure about his answer. "But Kiah never really hangout with anyone except Justin- I guess?"

"Why aren't you sure? He's your beta right?" I was confused. I thought an alpha and his beta should have been close since they're by each others side since they're young.

"I don't really know. I just stopped talking to me one day and he even started ignoring me" he said with a sad voice.

"Um. W-where is he now?" I stuttered. I was quite scare, he might be angry.

"He's at a task, my father's orders. I don't know when will he go back" he said plainly. He still disapprove of me having another mate.

"Can I go to his room?" I gathered all my courage to say that. I just wanted to make sure something.

"Do you need to?"

"Please" I pushed his chest slightly and looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Fine" he said while rolling his eyes.

"Really? Yey" I said and jumped off his lap.

He stood up and started walking out of the room and followed him. I then focus on my other mates smell, it was a delicious smell. I know he lived here because I smell it, it's been bothering since I came here. I wanted to look for my other mate and I wanted know why my mate's scent suddenly disappeared.

"His room is far from mine, he requested it. He must really hate me for some reason, that's why I never really go to this side of the pack house" I said while still walking. The scent became stronger. I ran ahead of Zion and stood in front of a door.

"Mate" Kael said. I looked at Zion and tried to ask something but he didn't answer me. He just stood their not so far from me while staring at the door.

"Zion?" I asked and started to walk towards him.

"What's the problem?" I was already in front of him. He suddenly looked at me. He's face was unreadable making me worry. I was waving my hand in front of his face me he suddenly spoke.

"Shit" I was startled as he looked at me wide eyed.

°°°