69

Agitated

Agitated.
He stood there, frantically searching for Jihae- rain dripping down on him, drenching him downright but that was the least he could care about.
His eyes wandered around the bridge but no sign of Jihae- the sound of vehicles honking and speeding past him was all he could notice.
"Jaemin.." He turned around, facing the girl who he recognized from her voice as Jihae.

Before he could realize the girl ran towards him- her hands clasped around his neck, legs around his waist, her head buried in the crook of his neck and the hint of lavender and floral note of his cologne infiltrating her senses as she silently cried in his arms.
He was confused yet placed his hands on her back, holding her from falling- slightly running his hand up and down her back trying to comfort her, unknown as to why she was in tears.

Jihae pressed her lips on his bare neck dearly with all her love surprising him by her actions. Taking deep breaths, her cries seized and she noticeably calmed before she looked at the boy in front, still in the same position.
"What happened Angel?" Jaemin let out in a low soft voice, eyes trailing over the girl's face trying to read the emotion she held.

"She agreed baby" Jihae replied- her lips curling up into a smile contrasting the tears that rolled down her face.
"My mom agreed to let us date" She repeated while gently attaching her forehead to his.
"Really?" He asked in disbelief- eyes wide and she nodded in response earning a low chuckle from him, smiling widely as he stared at the girl.

"I love you baby" Jihae muttered before closing the gap between them.

Her lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy against his, moving in sync, perfectly complimenting each other as the rain poured down the two. Ignoring everyone else around them, entranced in their own world, all they could hear was each other's heart uncontrollably pounding- warmth radiating off their bodies as they held each other with all their love.

She broke away, breathing heavily as they sucked in oxygen but nevertheless had a smile lingering on their lips- feeling contented, foreheads attached.
His eyes shut close momentarily feeling the soft tickle of her breath beneath his nose, her finger carding through his soft wet hair.

"Our moments don't fade away"
"I love you too my Angel" Jaemin whispered out, pecking her lips earning a soft giggle from her.
The two stared at each other with a wide smile plastered, lost in their own world, at last feeling nothing confine their love that they were longing to feel.

And that's on a Minhae kiss😌✊🏻