Prologue

Narrator pov
Location: Northern Europe
In an open field, a group of scientists are excavating an area where guardian remains were spotted. "Alright, Purah, Davina (Fem David Shield), scan the area""Yes/Sure Queen" "I told you to call me Zelda" the lead scientist, Queen Zelda says irritated and her two friends/companions just chuckled while rubbing their heads. They have excavated three decayed guardians which are currently deactivated "Ooh look Zelda, the scans show that these three don't have Ganon's malice in them" Zelda reads the scans Purah gave her while Davina appears to be taking notes on how much corrosion is present and how much tinkering and part replacement it will take to get these back up and running.

A couple meters from the excavation site, we see a father and son training with swords. The pair are known as Izuku and Link Hyrule, the only men with quirks and two of the only remaining men in the world. "*Clang* You're getting better Izuku" "*Clang* Come on dad, I've got more in me!" Both of them do a backflip as time seems to slow down and pause for a while, they rush each other. As their blades were about to reach each other, something catches Link's eye.

He sees to his right a guardian charging up and aiming at Zelda. Without hesitation, he bolts towards her hoping to protect her, leaving Izuku with a confused look. "ZELDA!" He makes it in time and takes the shot infront of Zelda. *BOOM* Link crashes into a tree and is knocked out.

"LINK!/DAD!"

The mother and son rush to their Spouse/father in hopes that he is ok. *Ping**Ping**Ping*

Three lasers are pointed at the group,  they are petrified

Three lasers are pointed at the group, they are petrified. As the Guardians fire their beams, they cover their eyes waiting to feel the wrath and pain of being shot.

*PING**PING**PING*
*BOOM**BOOM**BOOM*

Nothing comes. They open their eyes to see the guardians destroyed and them unscathed. But infront of them stood Izuku holding a potlid.

Earlier

Izuku pov
As the Guardians were preparing to shoot, I suddenly got a gut feeling to protect my family.

I look around and try to find anything, I find a rusty and damp potlid, I grabbed it and ran infront of my family to protect them.

When the Guardians shot, I felt time slow down and I saw the beams coming towards me. I deflected them and they were sent back to the Guardians one-shotting them.

Present.

Narrator pov

The group looked at Izuku holding a potlid in a defensive manner and saw that he eliminated the Guardians, Zelda ran to her son and hugged him. They went back to Link and saw that he started to glow light neon green. 'It is my pleasure~' Link woke up to see his family with teary eyes looking at him.

He hugged them and asked what happened "What happened, and where are the Guardians?" "Izuku, he defeated them" Link went wide eyed, the fact a four year old managed to defeat three decayed Guardians. "H-how" "I deflected them dad!" "With what!?" "Believe it or not Link, he used a potlid" this made Link and Zelda laugh as it sent them down memory lane, when Link also managed to defeat a Guardian with a potlid which caught the eye of the King back then and made him Zelda's appointed knight. "Now that we are done here, shall we head home?" Link and Izuku jumped at this since they were tired and injured from the event of today. "So son, now that you can deflect a Guardian's beam, what do you say we start training so we can get stronger?" "TRAINING WITH YOU! OFCOURSEIWILLTRAINWITHYOUIALWAYSWANTEDTOGETSTRONGERANDNOWICANDOTHATTHANKSDAD!" "Woah slow down there Izuku, and don't be too hard on him Link ok? He's only four" Link tensed and flinched seeing Zelda's dark side which he hasn't seen since the time he tried to fight a Lynel in his boxers with three hearts and a tree branch.

 "So son, now that you can deflect a Guardian's beam, what do you say we start training so we can get stronger?" "TRAINING WITH YOU! OFCOURSEIWILLTRAINWITHYOUIALWAYSWANTEDTOGETSTRONGERANDNOWICANDOTHATTHANKSDAD!" "Woah slow down there Izuku, and do...

At that they went home.

Author note: 666 words..........................Alright gamers, prologue is out hope you enjoyed and I'mma see you Gamers later.
Also Harem will be class 1-a girls and a few more, and some genderbends, no lemons we are good boys and girls.