Aftermath

Author note: There will be more to come in the Harem, Izuku will also get one more quirk which is yet to be unlocked.

Blonde pov
After I was saved by the boy I now know as Izuku Hyrule, I was escorted to an ambulance, the paramedics who were in the ambulance, proceeded to check for any signs of PTSD, but the fucking Idiots were stupid enough to know I was fine.

As this was happening, I couldn't get that boy off my mind, just thinking about him made me blush, but I wasn't gonna admit I liked him! He was probably some loser male who somehow developed a quirk, but, then again, why does he have a quirk?

After the damn doctors were done checking on me and getting praised by the so called "Heroines" who did nothing to save me, I went home immediately, trying to ignore everything, until, I saw her, Izumi Yagi (I changed her surname, 'cause of some things that will happen in the story) or I like to call her, Deku because of her weak Telekinesis quirk.

Anyway, she was standing there with tears in her which always pissed me off.

"K-k-kaachan, a-are you o-o-okay?" She always had that damn stutter which pisses me off even more!
"Yeah I'm fine Deku! Why the hell are you here anyway?!"

She seem to have gotten more scared but she still stood her ground, "I just wanted to see if you are okay, and it looks like you are, bye!" Damn Deku is always so care free it's so annoying!

Anyway, now that loser is away from me, I finally reach home and opened the door. "Katsumi! Are you okay, are you injured?" The Old Hag caught me off guard since me and her are always in screaming matches, so this was new, I didn't know how to respond so for once, I didn't scream. "Yes mom, I am fine and uninjured." I saw her face light up with shock and I soon realised what I just said and covered my mouth.

"I-i-it's n-n-not like that!" I ran off and I could hear her smirk and say, "Tsundere~" This made me blush but I retaliated with, "SHUT UP OLD HAG!"

I threw my bag onto the bed and got onto my computer because I had to search something. 'Izuku Hyrule' .

It turns out, he was of Royal Blood, apparently, his bloodline has specifically given the men in the Hyrule Family quirks, all of the men in the family had quirks that were very similar but each one had a unique one of their own.

One had the ability to create three clones, another had the ability to shrink down to the size of an ant, but the man or kid of this generation has yet to unlock his. But one thing was common, they all used a sword call the "Master Sword" and the "Hylian Shield" though only a few have been able to use a weapon called the "Bow of Light".

After this I was exhausted, but I still kept on thinking about that boy and what he said to me, "Stay safe cutie~" I felt my face heat up and before I knew it.

I was in love.

Izuku pov
After out running the media, Heroines, and hungry women, I was able to escape through an alley way, I saw the hoard pass by and I went outside and put on my hoodie to conceal my identity because I don't want to be raped on the sidewalk, as I continued to walk home, I passed by a girl with green hair and symmetrical freckles that are in a diamond formation, she looked like she was mumbling something but that wasn't the main thing on my mind, 'She looks like me' I thought as I turned a corner to leave, but before I got any farther I heard a booming voice.

"HAHAHAHA! I AM HERE!" It was the Number One Heroine: Madame Might, I peaked around the corner to see what was happening, I saw the Green haired girl shaking and was stuttering crazily. "M-m-madame Might!"

Their conversation went on for a while, it was mostly about how every Heroine had a moment where "Their legs moved on their own", but based on what happened today, I don't think that is true anymore.