Two Little Jellybeans

Izuku pov
I had just woken up from an eventful yesterday, where me and Team RWBY had packed and moved to the U.A. Dorms

And now, I am lying in bed, cursing the alarm and hugging Team RWBY while they sleep, I reach for the alarm and turned it off so that the girls can get some more sleep after some *Ahem* "Midnight Fun".

I tried to get out of the bed but was pushed down.

Ruby: Stay.

Izuku: Rubyyyy, it's time to wake up, and you guys still have to clean up.

Ruby: *Wraps Legs Around Izuku* No.

Izuku: Ruby, if you don't let me go, I won't make you cookies.

She then let go and went back to sleep.

I got into my clothes and opened the door, but not before saying something to Ruby.

Izuku: Ruby, I'll fetch you guys when your food is ready.

Ruby: Mmmhhmmm, lub yu Isukuuu Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Izuku: *Chuckles* Love you too Ruby.

I closed the door and headed to the kitchen.

It was a short walk, taking less than 5 Minutes, and when I got there, I saw a Redhead and an Orangehead, stuffing their faces with pancakes.

Izuku: Morning.

They froze and turned around to see me.

Itsuki/Nora: Hewwo.

Izuku: *Starts To Make Breakfast* So, what are your names?

Nora: *Swallows And Burps* Ooops *Giggles* My name is Nora Valkyrie and she's Itsuki Nakano.

Itsuki: Hi there. *Blush*

Izuku: Well, nice to meet you, Nora and Itsuki, I'm Izuku.

Nora/Itsuki: Yeah we know.

Izuku: Well I felt left out so I chose to reintroduce myself. But guys can call me Izu, if you want.

They both blushed at the same time, does it really sound that cute?

Anyway, I placed Ruby's Cookies in the Oven, flipped Yang's burgers, sliced Blake's Tuna, and made Weiss' Sundae.

Itsuki: You can cook?!

Izuku: Well, seeing you stare at me like that while I was cooking, I guess yes?

Itsuki: Well then, make me something.

I took two of Yang's Burgers and placed them on their plates, and proceeded to make more, because one lesson I learned the hard way was, never give Yang any number of food below five.

As I made Yang's last two burgers, Itsuki and Nora were eating the burgers I made.

Nora: *Munch* This is Delicious!

Itsuki: *Munch* I want more!

Izuku: *Chuckles* Sorry, but these are now for Team RWBY, and I gotta wake them up now.

I turned around to get Ruby's cookies.

Itsuki: Hey, what are these Pills?

Izuku: *Turns Around* Hmm? *Glass Breaking Sound* Wait WAIT DON'T READ THA-

Itsuki: Plan-B . . . . . . . .*Le Gasp* You didn't.

Nora: Woah, didn't see that coming.

Izuku: *Groan* Just give it to me.

She complied and gave me the pills.

Itsuki: So that's what that creaking noise was last night.

Izuku: Huh?