Part 3 (Shoto gets feelings for Izuku)

Izuku's point of view

Today I was meeting All For One. I can't lie I did was nervous. It felt like meeting the boss in a bar and the boss is able to kill you in 100 different painful ways. But at least I'll have a more powerful quirk.

Shoto's point of view

I had a fight with my old man, nothing new at all. I was just tired of him treating me like his doll or a fighting machine. I was walking in a dark alley wanting to take a shortcut to visit my mother at the hospital. A very cold and wet place but I didn't minded. I couldn't care less at that moment. If any pervert wanted to try something funny I could easily freeze them. The way was still long so I took a break by some boxes.
???: I recognize those two color hair anywhere~
It was a calm and sweet male voice. It was very familiar. I looked up to see who he was but his hood was covering his face. He gave me his hand so I could get up.
???: Visiting your mother?
Shoto: um yes.
???: You're in the wrong alley babe.
Now I know! It was that guy at the U.S.J.!
Izuku: you are supposed to be in north not east. Need help? I know all the shortcuts around here. It's a shame to walk all alone. There are lots of bad guys out there looking for pretty girls like you.
He kissed my hand. I felt so hot in that moment but I don't know why. Was he trying to poison me? Was he trying to kidnap me?!
Shoto: I'm good by myself thank you.
Izuku: I'm heading to the hospital too. I'm also visiting my mother.
Shoto: What happened to her?
Izuku: Long story. She's suffering of depression and it's all my fault.
Shoto: How is it your fault?
Izuku: I never met my dad. He was away for work but he never came back so I was everything she had left. One day at junior high I had a fight with an old friend and he told me to jump off the school.
Shoto: WHAT TYPE OF MONSTER?!-
Izuku: Bakugou Katsuki.
Shoto: N-No you're kidding right? Bakugou might be a dick but that's way too much!
He was silent.
Shoto: Sorry... I interrupted you..
Izuku: Aw don't worry kitty.
He lift my chin up again and look me in the eyes. That was the moment. I pulled his hood off. He's eyes were wet like he cried. He got his face closer to mine.
Izuku: I prefer my mom to think I'm dead then to see what I become.
He turned my face around a bit and kissed my cheek. Here was this feeling again. My heart started beating fast like after training.
Izuku: You're cute Shoto. But if you use your fire side you'd be unstoppable.
Shoto: I made a promise I will never use my old man's side.
He laughed.
Izuku: His power? I think you mean your power because what you have is something amazing.
Shoto: Maybe you're right. It is my power... Thank you... A lot
He looked me in the eyes.
Izuku: Can you do me a favor?
Shoto: Anything!
Izuku: Don't let any boy touch you.
Shoto: uh... Alright?-
Izuku: Izuku Midorya. You can call me Izuku.
Shoto: Right...
I couldn't stop looking a him. His dreamy green eyes. His big arms. I felt my body like burning.
Izuku: So... Wanna walk to the hospital together?
He put his hood back on.
Shoto: I'd love to.