Part 5 (Endeavor finds out)

Enji's point of view

Shoto ran away again and Fuyumi refuses to tell me where she is. I already checked at the hospital since I was there few hours ago. Shoto made me feel bad about what I did to Rei so the best I can do is visit her. Natsuo came home maybe he knows something about Shoto.
Enji: Natsuo!
Natsuo: Hey dad. Do you know where Shoto is? I saw her walking to north in an alley but when I turn to the corner to see her she was gone
Fuyumi: Is she ok?
Natsuo: No idea.
Fuyumi sighing: Sho told me she'll go meet with a friend. I can't tell who.
Enji: Tell me now
Fuyumi: She said she'll go talk with a male friend.
I almost burn the house down when I heard male friend.
Fuyumi and Natsuo: Dad calm down.
Enji: I'm going to find her now!
I storm out of the house and went to north. I do remember the promise I made Shoto when she got her license but this is too much! Shoto just turned 16! As I walked pass an alley I heard her voice.
Enji: SHOTO?
I walking in her direction. Next to her it was a tall boy with a hood on. He bang on a wall then a black hole open. He pushed Shoto in it.
Enji: SHOTO!
Izuku: She prefers to stay with me.
He jumped too then the black hole closed.

Izuku's point of view

As soon as I walked in the portal Toga was already talking with Shoto and Dabi was... doing her hair?-
Tomura: So you did bring her.
Izuku: No no this is a porn actor, OF COURSE I BRING HER.
Toga: So when you got that mark on your face, did it bleed?
Shoto: No?-
Dabi: Toga leave her. I finished your hair do you like it?
Shoto: Thanks.
Izuku: So. Sho. Do you like this place?
Shoto: It feels better then home.
Izuku: Would you like to stay here with us?
Toga: We can share a room untill your's done!
Shoto: I don't know... I mean. I'm sick of staying with dad but I promised mom that I will be a hero.
Dabi: So did I. But here I am Sho. During a training section with my dad I was all on fire and my skin started burning. Dad went to call mom and in that moment I ran. They thought I died.
Shoto: I'm sorry to hear that.
Dabi: How did Endeavor felt after Touya died
Shoto: He was upset at first but then he forgot about it.
Dabi: But he didn't die. If you really don't want to stay here and you want to go back to dad tell mom Fuyumi and Natsuo I say hi.
Shoto: T-Touya...?
Dobi hugged Shoto as she was crying.
Shoto: I want to stay.
Izuku: Alright then welcome to the league of villains.

Part one - during junior high
Part two - during the U.S.J. attack
Part three - after the sports festival
Part four - before One for all vs All for one
Part five - after Todoroki and Bakugou got their licenses
Sports festival winers -
3. Shinso Hiroshi
2. Shoto Todoroki (only using her right side)
1. Bakugou Katsuki
One for All vs All for One plan -
Kidnap Bakugou Katsuki until All Might shows up. They didn't wanted Bakugou Katsuki as a member cuz Midorya Izuku was a bit angry. Shoto knew about the plan. Part 6?