Part 4 (Shoto confronts Katsuki)

Shoto's point of view

It been 5 days since I met Izuku and I still can't believe it. I always knew Bakugou wasn't the type to think before doing some bullshit but to tell someone to suicide...? This is too much. Even for him.

Katsuki's point of view

Icy hot is acting hella weird today. I can tell something is bothering her.
Katsuki: Oi. Icy hot..! I-I mean Todoroki... Uh... You ok?
Shoto: Don't you fucking dare. Izuku told me what you did. YOU MONSTER
How did she knew? Did she talked with Deku? No that's impossible. Icy hot is smarter then that.
Shoto: Aren't you going to say something?! Not even going to deny it?!
She was trying not to cry but in that moment I had no idea what to say. She grabbed me by the shirt.
Shoto: JUST TELL ME IT ISN'T TRUE!
Katsuki: What fucking bullshit you want me to say Icy Hot?! Do you think I wanted him to do it?!
Shoto: You're a sick fucking monster Bakugou Katsuki.
Katsuki: I'll see you after school and explain everything. If you bring it one more time I swear to God.
Shoto: You're angry?! You told a kid to suicide and if it wasn't bad enough he actually did it.
Katsuki: And you were talking with a fucking villain half and half.
Shoto: You made me wonder.
Shoto walking away: Is he really the villain? Or you are.

After school in the same alley

Katsuki: Why the fuck did you drag me here I was thinking maybe in a park.
Shoto: Shut up.
Izuku: Shoto! So happy you came here.
He stared at me.
Katsuki: STAY AWAY!
Deku grabbed Icy Hot.
Izuku: Be careful with your fucking boom booms you might hurt her!
Shoto: I'm fine Izu.
Katsuki: What would your mom think about you?!
Izuku: What would aunt Mitsuki think if she'd know the truth.
Shoto: Izuku didn't told me much. Now it's your chance to explain

After explain

Todoroki was silent. I couldn't tell if she wanted to yell at me or she was confused.
Izuku: Kacchan? Why did you hated me so much?
Katsuki: I didn't... It's complicated. But I never wanted you dead.
It was weird to talk with him. The quirkless kid now a villain. It was just weird.
Izuku: You should go. The police check those alley at this hour. I don't want you to get in trouble.
Shoto: Alright...
I walked away and saw Deku whispering something to Half and half. He kissed her hand and now she's coming
Katsuki: The fuck did he said.
Shoto: None of your fucking business
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you for reading my shitty work that I did on my birthday at 5 am. Wuv chu 👉👈