one

Hello everyone! My name is Choi Minsoo and im 18 right now,i live in Daegu Seoul Korea,i dont any sibling because im the only child in my family..

Currently im in high school with my bestest friend named Kim Taehyung,he is really nice and cute in my perspective,we met when i was just 4 and he is 5,we met at play ground during fall,then we became best friend,when i found out he was going to my school i felt so happy..

Because i had a friend now,back then they just bully me for my height,i was small,but Taehyung always got my back and always save and protect me from those who bullied me..

We had a sister and brother like relationship,his parents and mine became also best friend,he would come to my house and i would come to his house..

We stayed in eachother side always,in day care we were classmate,in middle school we were classmate and still now in high school..

Over the pass years i've been with him,he became more good looking and more girls are more interested and like him now,but he just ignored them and dont cared..

He had became a part of a famous group named Bts in our school which made all of the girls in our school liked and loved them..

And i cant also avoid having some rivals because im very close with Taehyung,among Bts he is the most popular because of his visuals,smile and deep voice..

But we still keep our friendship strong,we promises eachother not to break it,oh i wanna mention how Taehyung sometimes get over protective over me too..

Present day

"Taehyungie!"I shouted as i ran up to a boy who was wearing a hoodie and jeans,he smiled and hugged me..

"Morning Minsoo ssi"He smiled at me with his adorable boxy smile,i smiled back and unwrap my arms around him as i spin around..

"It looks cute on you"He responded making me smile as he pinched my cheeks,then a group of girls came towards us and gave me a glance

'Oppa are you going to the party?'The girl asked as the rest of them stare at me and Taehyung cane notice it from me looking down at my feet..

"Is somthing wrong with Minsoo? Why are you staring at her like that? And yes im going now you can leave"He asked with his deep voice,they all looked at him and shook their heads as he wrap an arm around me..

'Nohing oppa'They then left as Taehyung watch them leave,he unwrap his arm around and lift my chin using his index finger..

"Just ignote them,come on cupcake"He said as he smiled and pulled me to our class,he have the same class for the first period which is History,but on the second period he have Science and i have Math..

Then we headed to our class and sat down beside eachother,we waited for his friend to come which was Jimin..

"Morning Jiminie"I smiled and greeted making him giggled over me calling him Jiminie..

"Morning Minsoo"He smiled and sat down beside Taehyung,then the teacher enter the room and started to make a roll call..

As usual the class is all about the History of Korea and other stuff,after that class we have to move to our next room so Jimin and Taehyung had to go to their classes..

"Morning Minsoo"I heard someone beside me greeted,i turn my head to see Chanyeol staring at me up and down..

"Morning"I just uttered knowing that he is actually a pervert type of a guy who always stares at girls who were skirts and dresses..

"So how about a date my loves?"He asked as he sat beside me and trace his finger down my neck and to my shoulder that gives me shiver..

"Uhm no thanks Chanyeol"I smiled as i responded politely and pushed his hand away,then the teacher came amd started out the lesson..

Through out the lesson i felt a hand on the thights,i look over to see Chanyeol,i pinched his hand away that made him scream..

The teacher then putted him on detention,after the class i quickly went out so that pervert cant catch me,but i was wrong,he had grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the wall..

"L-let me g-go..p-pls"I pleaded as i wanted to ran away from him,he leaned in and about to kiss me,his grasp on me was tight..

"Let her go now"I heard a voice,it was deeo and dark,it was Taehyung but i cabt see him because my eyes was brimming with tears that it blurdded my vision..

He didn't listen,so Taehyung pulled him and punched him to the groud and stood back up and pulled me..

"Are you okay Minsoo?"He asked all worried,i just nodded and hugged him as i burried my head in his chest and cried,that was my nightmare,someone stealing my first kiss,i dont want some pervets to steal my first kiss..

"I shouldn've have come earlier"He whisoered as he caress my hair,i pulled away and looked at him..

"But..y-your room is farr away from mine"I said looking at him,he smiled and slightly wipe my tears away..

"I'll run if i have to"He smiled at me,then we felt eyes,we both turn our heads to see Jimin and Namjoon staring at the both of us..

"Can we eat now?"Asked Jimin as i just smiled and nodded,then i pulled Taehyung to the cafeteria,we only have four classes so we can leave early for home..

"Taehyungie?"I called as he stopped from eating to look at me,i then look at him and smiled..

"Are you going to the party?"I asked as he just nodded,there was a party that his friend named Jungkook arranged for the students who have an invitation..

It will be held in his house which is really big because he is really rich because of his parents,it will be also a pool party too,but i cant swim so i wont join the pool party..