six

"How dare you direspect her body?!"He shouted and held his collar,i really hate when he gets angry,it scares me so much..

'I mean..she's a-available right sweetie?'He looked at me and winked,Taehyung just was completely pissed at him..

"Dont ever call her that and dont ever disrespect her!"He shouted as he punched him again,then the man punched Taehyung,as he was going for another one,i yanked Jimin and Jungkook's hand on me and ran over to hug him..

"Taehyungie..pls s-stop...i-im scared"I uttered as i started to cry,he just slowly sighed and hugged me again,he really hated when someone do that,stare at my legs creepily..

"Im sorry cupcake and you"He whispered before he point at the guy infront of him who was still looking at me,Taehyung pulled me behind him..

"If i saw you chasing her,staring her once again,i will kill you and send you to hell"His voice got deep and dark as the police came after Jimin called the police to arrest the guy,one of the police officer came..

'Thank you for reporting,we have been looking for him,that man had been staring at girls body,their legs,chest and when they are changing,he is a creepy stalker pls watch out'The police said and left with a warm smile,me? I was just hugging Taehyung the whole time,crying..

"Its all okay now.."He whispered and caress my head,i pulled away to see that his lips was bleeding...

"Y-y-your not fine"I uttered,he just wipe the blood away and smiled at me,how can he smile after he was punched..

"Minsoo..if your okay im okay too,your safe now,no one can ever hurt you again"He whispered and just hugged me again,im scared now what if that guy escape and revenge on him..

"He was a stalker?"Jimin uttered as Taehyung just nodded and sighed,later on we had to go to class,i just shake my head and continued on reviewing for the exam...

"Minsoo are you okay?"Taehyung whispered beside me,i just nodded npt wanting him to be worried..

Later on..

Dear Min min,

              This is Taehyungie,can we meet the rooftop? I want to tell you something♡

Love,Kim Taehyung

Then it has his signiture,i smiled and just putted it back to my locker,i then ran to the rooftop to see him standing there waiting for me..

"Oh Taehyungie what is it?"I asked as i walked over to him,he smiled and held my hand making me all confuse,but my heart beats so fast right now..

"Choi Minsoo can you be my date for prom?"He directly asked looking into my eyes,oh right prom is coming up before the exam which is next month now..

But right now,i cant process anything now,he just waiting for me to answer his question which shock me at first,i just hug him..

"Of course i'll be your date"I smiled as he suddenly hug me and spinned me around,seeing him smile just makes my day even better..

"Thank you Minsoo"He then smiled at me,i just smiled at him back and tried to pinch his cheeks,he just giggled and lowered himself to my level..

"No Tae,thank you so much"I smiled and finally pinched his cheeks and ruffle his hair,its been so long since i did..

"Shall we eat now?"He asked as i nodded and smiled,he pulled me and ran to the cafeteria to meet the others..

"Ohh good mood?"His friend Namjoon uttered as they stared at us both,well i sit with six handsome guys,its Bts..

"He asked Minsoo on a date"Jimin smirked and wiggle his eyebrows,
Jungkook punched him slightly..

"On the prom date hyung,maybe your just jealous because you have no one to ask"Jungkook said making us all giggled at Jimin,well Bts dont usually ask girls on dates they just go by themselves..

"Ohhh Jiminie dont have a date"Jin sang happily as we all just teased and made fun of him..

"Yah! All of us have no dates except for Taehyung"He shouted and pointed at Taehyung and me who just smiled at how they all teased Jimin..

"You will have one soon Jimin"I smiled and just continued on eating,then groups of boys came to me..

'M-m-minsoo can..you be my date?'The shy one asked,i just smiled and looked beside me,they just all left..

"Wahh no one could ever touch you huh?"Yoongi said as we just continued on eating,i just nodded and smiled,they all know how Taehyunh protects me..

"V hyung is her knight and shining armor"Jungkook uttered as me and Taehyung just sighed and giggled..

"Its because Minsoo is my childhood best friend and i dont like people disrespecting her infront or behind me"He uttered looking at his hyungs and Jungkook,we just all ate and started to talk and laugh...

Prom...

"

Did Taehyung's mom really sent this for me?!"I asked my parents as i stared at the gown for prom which was really beautiful..

Later on i putted on the beautiful dress,woah it suits me really well,i look at myself and smiled when my parents went in

"Wah my princess had grown up so much!"My dad smiled amd wlaked to me,my mom did my hair and makeup thats really light..

"You look so beautiful in blue"My mom smiled and hugged me,all i was bringing was my phone and my wallet really,me and my parents went out and headed to prom which was not in the school,its happening in a large venue..

An hour later..

I walked out of the car with mom and dad beside who was fixing my dress,well since i was wearing feels i felt i grew a few centimers high..