ten

Everyone just sighed and laughed a little at me being frozen beside Taehyung not even knowing what was happening with my heart..

"Is that a yes? No? Maybe?"Namjoon said looking at me as i shook off my head to see them waiting for an answer if we were dating or not..

"Oh come on we all predicted that they will date right?"Jimin said as he smirked and nudges Jungkook who nodded afterwards..

"Are you okay Minsoo? You look red"Yoongi asked as i just touch my cheeks and shake my head and covered my face as i turn around..

"Minsoo are you shy?"Taehyung asked as he leaned down to my level and grabbed my wrists,i just bit my inside of my cheeks..

'Are they dating?!'
'As i said they will date!'
'Taesoo or Minhyung?!'
'Anothing ship names!'
'Another boat has sailed!'
'Its cute how she gets shy'

Tomorrow

"Really?!?!"My mom and dad shouted as i told them that i was dating Taehyung,they were so happy and excited..

"Eomma! The neighbors will hear you!"I whisper shouted as i pulled them back down to seat,they just looked at me witj a smile on there faces..

"Did he kiss you? Hugged you? Held your hands? Slept together?"My mom kept on asking question as my dad just trued to calm mom down..

"Yah eomma!"I shouted as i cross my arms,then i heard the doorbell,i went to see who is it,it was Taehyung...

"Are you ready?"He asked as he looked at me up and down,i just sighed and nodded..

Were just meeting his parents why i am getting nervous? I walk behind him as he open the door,i walk inside his car,he started to drove after he held my hand

Later on..

"Are you shaking?"He asked as he felt my hand shaked,i just smiled and shaked my head,we enter his house to see his parents on the living room..

"Oh Minsoo your here,all dressed up"His father stood up and gestured us to sit,i bowed and smiled..

"Appa,eomma i have a annoucement"He started as he clasped his hand together,he then held mine and looked back at hid parents..

"You two are dating?!"His parents said both as we just nodded and smiled,they seemed very happy like my parents..

"Oh my god!"His mom exclamied as she started to cry out of joy,tears of joy i guess..

"Oh auntie are you okay?"I asked as i gave her my towel which she accepted,she fan herself and smiled..

"Its just tears of joy"Auntie said and just smiled,i felt so happy that thet accepted me..

"When will be the wedding? One children or two? Honeymoon place? Fancy?"His parents started to ask us many question including wedding,childrens,house,the ring and stuff,and that just made me so embarass to even answer those questions..

"Eomma! Appa! Thats in the far future! We just started dating!"Taehyung whined as he stopped his parent who just smiled and sighed calming their selves down..

"Minsoo are you okay?"Taehyung asked as he looked at me,i just smiled nervously and drank a cup of water..

"Who? Me? Oh uhh yeah im fine"I replied as i just smiled at his parents,later on Taehyung took me somewhere again,it was..

"An amusement park!!"I shouted as we walked inside,he just giggled over me getting excited and stuff..

"We have free pass on all the rides"He uttered as he tuck his hand on his pockets,i just pull him and hugged him..

"You really know how to make me happy"I uttered as he just caress my head,i the entered the amusement park and looked around,when Taehyung entered all eyes was on him again..as always he makes such big entrance with his handsome face..

'Oh my!'
'He looks so handsome'
'What is his name?'
'He's so tall'

"Where do you wanna go?"He asked,my eyes wandered all around the park,one thing caught my eyes,it was an ice cream stall,i just ran over to it with Tae giggling as he follows behind me..

'What would you like sweetie?'The nice lady in her thirties asked me,i looked at the menu..

"Can i have chocolate and vanilla?"I asked as she just smiled and nodded,she then gaved me the ice cream that looks so big..

"Thank you auntie"Taehyung smiled after he paid,i turned around and looked at him..

"Your gonna pay for me?"I asked looking at him,some girls were staring at him as they walk pass by us,they look so pretty too,he caught me staring at the girls who walked pass by..

"Minsoo.."I just look at him when he calls my name and smiled,later on after i finished the cold dessert we headed to a ride and to another ride..

After those rides we sat down for a while and sighed,its been so long since i've been in a amusement...

"Thank you Tae!"I smiled and hugged him,he just smiled and hugged me back,this is by best day ever given by Taehyung..

'Excuse me? Can we take a picture?'One of the girls asked Taehyung as they hold a a camera waiting for Taehyung to answer..

"Sorry we have to go"He then pulled me away and went to the ferris wheel which amazes me,we ride the ferris and waited it to stop..

"Minsoo ah,can i tell you something?"Taehyung asked as he looked at me catching my attention,he looked i to my eyes..

"What is Tae? Something wrong?"I asked as i looked at him confuse,all of a sudden he pulled me and made me sat on his lap,he stared at me..

"Should i call you...baby?"He asked lookung around and back to my eyes,my heart beats so fast..

"P-pardon?"