eight

"So im gonna love you,like im gonna lose you.."Taehyung and i started to sing with the soft slowed down in perfect english..

"Im honna hold you,like im saying goodbye.."We both sang as he slowly danced me slowly and gentle as he looked at me with a smile on his face..

Author's P.O.V

The two just slowly sang to the music as slowly the students leave them in the middle watching in awe,the two just slowly danced and sang to the lyrics..

Taehyung stared at Minsoo with adoration,then slowly the students joined them two,they didn't even knew what was happening,they just stared at eachother completely being lost in eachothers eyes..

Slowly Taehyung spinned her around and pulled her making her stumble lightly,her hand was placed on his chest as their faces was inch to eachothers..

"Are you alright?"Taehyung asked in a low but soft tone as Minsoo just smiled and nodded..

After they all dance they all was given a paper to choose the prom king and queen for the tonights prom,they already knew who they will both..

'Shall i look now?'The principal asked as he started to open all the votes with a clam expression..

Minsoo's P.O.V

'Prom King and Queen is...'The principal stopped and looked around looking for someone,then his eyes stopped on me and Taehyung..

"Kim Taehyung and Choi Minsoo"My heart stopped as all the students and clapped,me? Why did they vote for me,i guess im walking to the stage..

'Do you wanna say something?"Asked the principal as he passed the mic to me,i just smiled..

"Ah..im really thankful for those who voted for me,thank you principal nim and all the students"I just smiled and bowed making them all clapped and smiled..

'Taehyung ssi?'I passed him the mic and smiled,the crown was really pretty too,im not that pretty why did they chose me..

"First all i wanna take principal nim and all of the students,then i wanna thank Minsoo for being my date tonight"He smiled at me,after that little speech it was time for us to go home..

And i was happy because i can finally take off my heels because my feet are now  hurting now,we all walked outside with Taehyung carrying my bag and helping me walk..

"We'll see you in school!"His hyung waved goodbye,Jungkook just droved back to his house on his own whilr me and Taehyung just went somewhere else..

"Tae..where are we going?"I asked looking at him,he just smiled and winked at me making me frozen,i just shaked my head,it was a long hour of drive..

"Wear this first pls"He handed me a blindfold,i just tilted my head and just putted it on,the car stopped,i heard the door open..

"Hold my hand tightly and trust me"He said as i slowly walked down the car holdimg his hand..

Later on..

"Take your blindfold off"I did what he said,just from taking it off my jaw dropped at the place..

"T-tae..whats this"I asked as i turn around to see him opening all the lights,the interior looks so beautiful,there was a beach and a swimming pool outside..

"Welcome to my private beach house,i already told mom and your mom to pack our stuff"He said as i take a look arounf the house,i open the big window and walked outside..

"Wahh this looks so beautiful and nice"I smiled and just looked at the sky filled with stars..

Tomorrow..

"Minsoo wake up"I felt someone poking my cheeks as i was sleeping,i rolled around the bed and groaned..

"Come on Minsoo,were gonna swim"I open my eyes and groaned again,i was dreaming about chocolates and strawberries,i heard Taehyung giggled...

"Your hair is in a mess,go on take a shower"He said walking out of the room,Taehyung will always make fun of ny hair in the morning..

Anyways i stood and stretched,i then walked to the bathroom and showered for quite a while then picked out my swim wear..

"Do i look fat?"I asked myself as i just roll my eyes and finished tying my hair in two pigtails,i walked out of the room to see Taehyung wearing a blue shirt with white sleeves underneath then a bandana and glasses,with navy blue swimshorts

"Taehyungie since when did you dye your hair?"I asked as i walked down the stairs he turned around and stared at me..

"Yesterday..would you pls wear a shirt?"He asked looking at me before turning around,i look at myself and just went and put on one..

Later on..

'Wah how old is she?'
'Is ther brother or boyfriend?'
'She is so pretty and cute'
'She is so small and pretty'
'Damn'

"Minsoo ah"I heard Taehyung gesturing me to walk beside him,i turn around to see three guys staring at me,suddenly they all ran away..

"Do you wanna swim?"I asked as he sat down on the beach hair infront of his beach house..

"Nah,im good..careful though"He wave his hand,i just smiled and ran to the ocean jumping in the cold but warm water..

'Uhm...excuse me can i ask how old are you?'On of the boys asked as they approached me with a creepy smile..

"Oh uhm..thats kinda rude just asking a girl her age"I just responded not wanting to make contact with him because Taehyung is watching me..

'Do..you have someone with yo-'Someone suddenly bumped into him making him pissed,when he turned around he started to be nervous..

'M-m-mr.Kim..'Then they ran away,i looked confused and looked at him who just stared back at me..

"Forgot to tell you,we own this resort"My jaw dropped again as he just stood there watching me..