love on a livestream

Background information
Josh and Y/n are currently self isolating together due to the global pandemic so Josh decides to go live on Instagram

Y/n's POV
You are currently sat on the couch with Josh's head in your lap as you mindlessly scroll through your Instagram explore page liking a few edits or you and josh here and there as Joshua plays with your fingers 'Y/nnnnnnn' Josh whines elongating the last letter of your name 'I'm bored y/n' he tells you as you move you hand that your phone was in into his hair 'well why don't you go live on Instagram? Interact with your fans and I'll bake some cookies?' You suggest 'that's a great idea' Josh gasped as he quickly shot up from your lap to set up his phone. 'Ok I'm going to start baking have fun' you tell him as you get up from the couch and softly peck Josh's lips before heading to the kitchen.

Joshua's POV
Y/n kissed my lips before she headed to the kitchen I picked up my guitar before quickly pressing the go live feature on Instagram 'hey guys!' I said as the view count continued to rapidly increase. I heard a small giggle leave y/n's lips causing a bright smile to creep onto my face.
User1: hey josh!
User2: I'm bored 😐
'Your bored! Shoot guys user2 is bored what shall we do shall we sing something?' I ask I knew exactly what to sing I know (lie lie lie) one of y/n's favourites.
User3: yes sing josh
User4:please sing
I cleared my throat before tuning my guitar and starting to sing as comments flooded the livestream. After finishing the song I put down my guitar and began reading the questions
User5: um where's y/n
User6: lol I thought he was with y/n
User1: y/n bring us the best #y/s/n content
User7: are you quarantined with y/n
I giggle at the comments about y/n before answering one 'am I quarantined with y/n? Yes I am! We already lived together so self isolating with her was an obvious choice and we both knew we couldn't not be with each other it's very hard when I'm in salt lake filming as we miss each other a lot but y/n comes to visit. So I wouldn't be able to cope with not being with her.' I responded to the question.
User10: awwww that is cute
User3: Alexa play that should be me
User7: still what about #jolivia tho I ship
User11: where is y/n
User8: please get y/n
'Y/n is currently baking cookies but I can see if she can come and bring our son' I say as I remember franklin. 'Y/n babe' I call out 'the fans want to see you and Franklin'
User1: omg yesssss y/n is coming
User12: omg she's bringing Franklin

Y/n's POV
'Y/n babe the fans want to see you and Franklin' you hear josh call out to you from the other room. 'Ok mi amor I'm just putting the cookies in the oven' you call back as you shut the oven grab your son and head over to josh. Once you get over there josh pulls you onto his lap and places his head on your shoulder after kissing it sweetly. 'Hey' you giggle 'don't forget about our son' you tell him as you shove franklin into josh's face 'oh sorry' he chuckles before kissing Franklin's shoulder too.
User1: omg they are so cute
User3: I can't deal with them omg cuties
User13: they would be such good parents
User4: way to make me feel single lol
You giggle at the comments before playing with josh's hair. You feel josh's eyes on you so you turn to face him before kissing him slowly on the lips but keeping in mind you are on a livestream with thousands of viewers.
User6: the way he looks at her omg
User4: y/n has josh whipped
User9: get a man who looks at you the way josh looks at y/n
User14: I can't deal with them #y/s/n
You smile at the comments about yourself and Josh as your hand continues to play with Joshua's hair. Still feeling Josh's eyes on you, you giggle slightly causing him to snap out of his stare and clear his throat 'Um well thanks fo watching guys we have to go because it's um Franklin's bed time. Well stay safe and sane peace!' Josh says before ending the live 'why did you end it?' You ask him 'You're gorgeous you know that right?' He asks you before kissing you intensely you kiss him back before whispering 'I love you' with a small smile placed on your lips. Josh smiles and whispers back 'I love you too' you both go in for another kiss but the smoke alarm interrupts you two 'THE COOKIES!' you scream as your eyes widen causing Joshua to erupt into giggles and laughter.

Lily speaks
Hey lovelies!
Hope you are all still staying safe during these times. I'm sorry I haven't updated for a while I had to take a short break as I had lots of self tapes to film for my drama school! As always requests are open.
I would also like to say that we need to all stick together and raise awareness and money for the #blacklivesmatter movement so below is a link with information on how you can help!

845 words

blacklivesmatter

blacklivesmatter.carrd.co/