Chapter 12

The next morning Sean smile's turning over seeing Mark in bed fast asleep. He smile's more, looking over at the clock seeing its only 3:34 he yawns lying back down, facing away from him. Suddenly he feel's an arm wrapped around his bare waste, followed by a nuzzle to the back of his neck. He giggles a bit looking over his shoulder seeing Mark cuddled up to him with a smile on his own face. He lay's his head back down closing his eye's, feeling gentle kisses on his neck. Sean blushes a bit turning to face him " It's too early for this Mark " he smile's a bit " It's never to early to have some fun " he grin's pulling Sean against him holding his leg on his side kissing his neck again. Sean widens his eye's a bit with a smile " Stop it I'm tired.. " Mark pull's away still holding him " Fine just lay there then I'll do the work " He grin's  hovering over him now. Sean roll's his eye's getting out from under him and standing up " I'm not in the mood plus I'm not that easy " He glare's with a smile walking over to the bedroom door. Mark roll's his eye's as well saying " Not that easy? Please " he walk's over pulling him closer seeing his blush reappear on his face " See what I mean? You get flustered too easily Sean " he smile's. Sean glare's at him a bit irritated " Yeah, yeah get all mad, but to be honest that's something I like about you " he kisses his cheek walking back towards the bed sitting down. He look's over at his dresser drawer's then back at Sean " But, you know.... bad boy's always need to be punished " he walk's over to the drawer's pulling out a collar and leash.

Sean gulp's grabbing the door handle " W-when did you bring that?.. " Mark chuckle's a bit " Oh I bought it a few day's ago.. " Sean open's the door saying as he leaves " I am NOT  putting that on I will not be degraded " he storm's out. Mark grumble's under his breath chasing after him " Look Sean, I didn't mean it as a degrading thing but if you took it as that then so be it. One way or another you will wear this collar weather by force or by consent " Sean notices he has his gun in his holster. He say's " Look, You're even lucky I still kept you around even though you fucking murdered someone I loved-.. I could have called the police by now heck I probly should since it seems like your a psycho control freak!- " He get's cut off, getting his with the back of his gun. " You shut your fucking mouth about him! He abused you! I fucking saved you from that horrible life! Yet you still love that monster? If anything you're the psycho one here for loving someone who fucking beat you till you bled! " he shout's in anger and in distress.

Sean stand's up tear's filling his eye's wiping away blood from a cut on his cheek. " Why don't you just fucking shoot me then! You're no different from Felix! You're getting abusive and now I actually see the sign's... " he rushes out. Mark stand's there setting the gun down realizing Sean  is right " Oh my god... who am I?... this isn't me.... what the hell is wrong with me!? " He shout's in anger, mad that he hit Sean and even attempted to end his life. 

Mean while upstairs Sean enters their room slamming the door. He sit's on the bed wiping away tear's from his face " Damn... I can't.... I can't keep doing this... I'm living with a psycho.. " he look's over at the drawer. He walk's over opening it and grabbing the collar and leash with a sigh, he think's to himself " It- wouldn't hurt to try it on... " he look's into the mirror attached to the drawer's putting it on. He smile's a bit with a laugh " Man, to be honest this doesn't look half bad " he smile's but then realizes something I written on the collar, it read's in cursive '𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓷 ' he blushes a bit but smile's " How sweet " he look's at it in the mirror his eye's a dark green. Blinking a couple of times he shake's his head his eye's going back to normal as he take's off the collar " What the hell?". He shakes  the feeling off and put's the collar back, sighing out loud, and walking downstairs to a cold and empty house. He sigh's again shouting " Okay if you're trying to scare me it's not going to work.. I am not in the mood after what you just did- " he stop's talking hearing a loud crash coming from the kitchen. He rushe's towards the sound, he peeks his head around the corner seeing Mark standing in the middle of the kitchen, knife in hand... blood on the floor, he widens his eye's walking up to him seeing he cut his arm's up, from his wrist up to almost his shoulder. " What the hell is wrong with you!? " he take's his hand pulling him into the bathroom to bandage them up because there not as severe as they could have been if he hadn't gotten there in time, they would have gotten worse. They stay silent avoiding eye contact until Sean speaks " Why? seriously your like a damn child... unpredictable and a hazard.. " he shakes his head in disappointment, he look's at Mark awaiting a response " That's what I thought.. " he finishes up the bandages and leaves. Mark sit's on the counter with a sigh " What the hell am I doing? I killed someone and now... My mind has gone a stir.. an endless roller coaster... " he get's up walking into the kitchen to see Sean cleaning up the blood. He walk's over kneeling next to Sean " Don't... I'll clean it up.. " he take's the rag from him with a sad smile. Sean sigh's leaving the room, upstairs slamming the door to his room. Sean pace's " Am I even safe in house? I'm living with a murderer "he stop's talking hearing someone at the door. He watches the door open seeing Mark enter the room " What did you say Sean? " He closes the door shutting nd locking it walking towards him. " N-Nothing... I was just muttering on about- " he get's cut off " Don't fucking lie to me when I ask you this Sean " he corner's him against a wall " Are you scared of me? Are you terrified at the fact that I have a gun? " he glare's down at him with a dark smile. Sean gulp's and hessites to answer " I-" he doesn't finish looking down. Mark step's back " That's what I fucking thought... don't think I didn't hear what you said... if you truly are scared then tell me to my fucking face! " he shout's throwing the gun on the bed. Sean look's at the gun on the bed and back at him " Why did you kill Felix there was no fucking point! You're lucky we're even together! I'm surprised at myself for loving such a psychotic person- " he get's tackled " You shut your god damn mouth! " Mark shout's holding Sean's throat with a smile on his face along with tear's. " You're the lucky one, I've tried to kill you so many time's...but I chose not to. You either keep your attitude in check or else " he tightens his grip then let's go getting up and grabbing his gun, leaving the room slamming the door. Sean sit's up tear's streaming down his face holding his throat scared for what's to come.

To Be Continued....