special chapter 1

lee minho's pov

"Oppa! Long time no see!" I heard my cousin, Chaeryeong said. We did our 'cousin high five' and bursts into laughter. "How have you been?" I asked my cousin. "Well, everything is great! You had a great timing when you called me, I was already booking my flight that time to go back here in Korea." She said. Chaeryeong is currently living in Canada for her studies, and now she's here in Korea to take a vacation. "So, have about you? Minho oppa, do you have a girlfriend?" Chaeryeong asked. I smirked and said "You mean, Boyfriend?" I said and chuckled, I saw her eyes widened. Oh she still doesn't know that I'm Bi.

"Just kidding." I said and laughed. Chaeryeong let a sighed and said "But tell me the truth, Are you gay or Bi?" Chaeryeong asked again. "I'm Bi." I answered confidently. "Oh okay, Same." Chaeryeong grinned. I gasped and said "w-whaaaaaatttt? So you have a girlfriend right now or something?" I asked. Chaeryeong smiled awkwardly and replied "well no I don't. But I like someone, but.. She has a girlfriend soOooOo. yeah." Chaeryeong replied. I smiled a bit and pats her shoulder, "Don't worry, You'll find someone better." I said, She nodded and smiled.

"Anyways, Why do you need my help? You said that you need my help right?" Chaeryeong said while using her phone. Oh right! I need her help for our date.. w-wait. Is it a date? meh. Probably. "Oh yeah, I need your help to buy something." I replied. "Hm? What for?" "I'm going on a date later, and you have to help me to pick my clothes and flowers and.. yeah." "Oh sure! You came to the right person."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked while looking at my outfit on the mirror.

(orayt this is Minho's outfit, credits to Pinterest lol

(orayt this is Minho's outfit, credits to Pinterest lol.)

"Of course! It looks good on you, and now. Let's go and buy some flowers for your man, There's a flower shop here in Korea that my friend owns." Chaeryeong said as she gets her bag and pulled me out of the house.

"So, who does your man likes? I mean, what is his favorite color?" Chaeryeong asked while we're looking around at the flowers in her friend's flower shop. "Well he likes red." I replied while looking at the flowers. "Oh! Let's get him this."

(credits to Pinterest again 😂😂)

"Sure. It looks good actually." I said, After that. We payed the flower and left, We went to the café where jisung said.

"Goodluck Minho Oppa!" Chaeryeong said. I smiled nervously, "This is it, I guess?" I said. Chaeryeong smiled, I hugged her and said "Thank you so much for your help." "You're wel-"

"Minho?"

I heard.. Jisung's voice.. I looked around, seeing him.. oh no his eyes.. "J-jisung!" I said and walk closer to him. "What is this?" His voice started to crack. "Wait! I can explain!" I said and hold his hands. Jisung smirked and said "there's no need to explain, Minho. I saw everything.. be happy with her hm?" Jisung said and grabbed his hands, Tears started to fall from his eyes...

"Goodbye..."

N-no.. what just... h-happened? I felt my tears started to fall, I saw Jisung.. walking away. "O-oppa.. I'm so sorry." I heard Chaeryeong said. "N-no.. It's my fault." I said and wiped my tears. "I-I'll explain to him!" Chaeryeong said again. "No. It's my fault, I'll fix this. Hm?" I replied. "Follow him oppa. It's not too late."

(Y'all can play straykids' '바보라도 알아', It's fine if you don't but I just suggested y'all to play it!)

"Come on Jisung! Answer please!" I said while calling Jisung like almost one hundred times, But he's still not answering.

I sat on the swing and closed my eyes. I'm at the park right now, wishing Jisung would appeared in front of me.. "Jisung.. where are you? fuck it. Please let me explain first..." I said as a tear fell into my cheek once again.

"Okay, Then explain already."

I heard someone said. Opening my eyes.. seeing the man that I love the most.. Jisung... Thank God. I stood up and pulled him close to me... I'll never let him go. "Jisung.. I-I'm really sorry, Please let me explain." I said and sobbed. I heard him chuckled, He pats my back and said "Okay."

"Jisung, The girl that you saw earlier.. She's my cousin. The reason why she's with me is.. I asked for her help to pick my clothes, She even helped me to pick some flowers.. for you." I explained while still hugging Jisung, Jisung just hummed and looked at me.

"Minho."

I hummed as my reply. "I love you.. it's a yes." Jisung said while his two hands are on my cheeks, He smiled and chuckled. w-what did he just said..? "H-huh...?" "Lee Minho, I love you!" Jisung said and chuckled again. I smiled widely and kissed him.

"I love you Han Jisung..."
"I love you too Lee Minho..."

End of Special Chapter 1
————————————————————
Oi mates! So here's the Special Chapter, I really planned all of this.. lol I'm so sorry, please don't haunt me😂🥺 anyways! Hope y'all like it! Again, thank you so much for reading this book of mine, I really didn't expected that it would reach 3k reads, and it's almost 4k also! a lot of thanks to you guys! God bless and stay safe everyone, thank you so much❤️

Don't forget to vote on every chapter and read my other stories!

other stories:
next to you- jeongjin
a guy in his dreams - minsung
falling for my "husband" - hyunjin x reader

(also, I'm so sorry for my bad english. Hope y'all understand, english is not my first language so.. please understand! feel free to correct me if you want.)

That's all! Thank you❤️
-_softieforskz