special chapter 2

no one's pov

after that day, Jisung and Minho started dating already. Things are really good between them, They hang out a lot. They can't even stand a day without seeing each other, They really love each other... so much.

"Jisungieeeeeeee!" Minho rans towards Jisung as he sees Jisung. "Minho!!" "There they go again." Bangchan murmured, the others just chuckled and followed them.

"I miss you!" Minho said and cupped his hands around Jisung's chubby cheeks. "I miss you too!" Jisung replied with a gummy smile. "But you guys just saw each other yest..." Seungmin was cut off by Minho, "Oh shut up Seungmin."

After a month, The others started dating also. Bangchan is currently dating Jeongin, Hyunjin is Dating Seungmin, Changbin and Felix are alright from the start. And they all lived happily ever after... wIhHhHhHhHhHhH!
————————————————————
y'all I'm so sorry if this special chapter is really boring, I'm so sorry! and also for the wrong grammars and typos ahu. Anyways, Don't forget to vote on every chapter and read my other straykids fanfics!

other stories:
next to you- jeongjin
a guy in his dreams - minsung
falling for my "husband" - hyunjin x reader

That's all! Thank you for reading this story of mine until the end, I love you all! God bless and stay safe everyone mwuah❤️
-monday