10k special

No one's pov

"Minho! Can you help me?" Jisung called Minho while trying to get a bowl for his cereal. Too smol- he can't reach it uwu.

Yes. After months of being together, They decided to live in together. With Minho's cats. Sooni, Doongi and Dori.

"Why what happened?" Minho enters the kitchen, He saw Jisung trying to get a bowl but couldn't reach it. He let a chuckle and went to get Jisung's bowl.

"You're such a cutie." Minho chuckled and ruffles Jisung's hair and handed the bowl. Jisung just giggled and grabs the bowl on Minho's hand. "Thank you!"

"Watcha doing cutie?" Minho asked, He sats nexts to Jisung, watching tv on the couch. "You want some?" Jisung asked, not even looking at Minho. He's eating some chips after he finished the cereal that he got a minute ago.

"Sungie~" Minho called.

"I wanna cuddle." Minho pouted while poking Jisung's fluffy cheeks. Jisung puts the chips on the table in front of him and turned off the tv.

Jisung quickly hugs Minho, Minho lays down while Jisung's on top of him hugging him. His arms are wrapped around Jisung's waist.

"Minnie likes cuddles." Jisung cupped Minho's cheeks with a cute gummy smile on his lips. "Because it's you who's hugging me." Minho said while he plays with Jisung's hair.

"What do you wanna do today? Don't you have work?" Jisung asked. "Nah I don't. I took a break, Cuz I wanna spend time with my baby sungie~" Minho replied.

Minho wasn't that type of guy that would be a softie for someone. Not until he met this guy right in front of him, Han Jisung. He changed a lot, He's not a bad boy or even a cold hearted guy tho- He just doesn't like cute stuffs. But look what Jisung did, He turned this guy into a softie. but only for jisung. sksksk

"Awww you don't have to!" Jisung smiled, poking Minho's checks. "I'm always busy because of work, Like I didn't get a lot of time to spend with you. We only see each other when we woke up and at midnight.. So I thought I need time for you even just for one day."

"I love you."
"I love you too."

***

"Where do you wanna go?" Minho asked while drying Jisung's hair with a hair dryer. "Uhm.. Let's watch some movies and... Go to the park." Jisung said, sitting while sooni is on his lap. "Sure. If that what's my baby wants." Minho replied with a smile.

Time flies. They're already at the park, They just finished watching a movie at the theater.

"Why'd you want to go here?" Minho asked while holding Jisung's hand. They're walking at the park right now, Admiring how beautiful the sunset and the trees together.

"Nothing. I just want to have some fresh air." Jisung smiled. "You look so cute." Minho said. They stopped walking, Minho faces Jisung and cupped Jisung's both cheeks with his hands.

"Can I confess something?"

Minho smiled. "Do you know how much I love you? How much I wanted to live my remaining days with you? I wanna grow old with you.. Jisung." Minho said. Jisung just smiled and said.

"Same, Minho. I don't care if anyone doesn't want us to see each other, I don't care about them. All I want is to love you until my last breathe, I wanna love you until I die.. I wanna love you even on our second life."

Minho pulls Jisung closer to him and kissed him. He doesn't care others are looking, All he wanted is to kiss Jisung.

"I love you so much, Even a thousands of 'iloveyou' still can't tell how much i love you. I'm obsessed with you, I can't stand a day without seeing you. I love you so much, My heart only wants you. Only you Han Jisung. Let's grow old together and be happy for the rest of our lives."

"I'll always be happy for the rest of my life because I know that I'm with you. Yes, Let's grow old each other. Minho..."

"I'll always love you every second, minutes, hour, days, weeks, months, years.. I'll love you until my last breathe. And that's a promise that I won't ever break. I won't get tired of staring at your beautiful face.. Ever."

"Promise?"
"Promise."

End of 10k special.
———
hi omg! I didn't expect that this story will have 10k reads, thank you so much for 10k. So as a thank you gift I might publish a new story, Maybe it's a Changlix ff or a Seungjin ff- oR MayBe a Jeongchan ff. What do you guys think? Comment below what ship do you like. I'll announce it soon, Don't forget to read my other books and follow me. Tysm and stay safe everyone mwuah!