Chapter 22

We went to the dining room and everyone was there and I came with Quinton and everyone was staring at me.

Nessa: OMG Maddy you look so beautiful!

Me: Thank you

Anthony: I heard you got injured today on the flow rider, how do you feel?

Me: I'm feeling a little better, I wanted to be better so I don't miss the anniversary dinner.

Anthony: That's nice

Bryce: We got you two a table for two.

Me: Thank you!

Quinton: This is nice, we got our own table.

Me: You are very lucky to live with such amazing friends.

Quinton: I know haha

Me: I wished that I lived with my closest friends but they all live in different towns so it is hard seeing them and I wish I could see them everyday.

Quinton: I know how you feel. But hey, imagine if you joined the sway house!

Me: I wish I can but I'm too young and I still have school to go to.

Quinton: I'm 16 and that's young and look where I am haha.

Me: Right haha.

Quinton: Think about it, you have two more years of high school and then you can live with your friends if you want until you get married.

Me: Yeah me and my best friend, Lia we're thinking about living together and we planned that like 3 years ago.

Quinton: Wow that's nice.

Me: Yeah and I don't really get to see her that much because she lives an hour away from me.

Quinton: Oh I'm sorry about that.

Me: At least every time I go to her house I sleepover there.

Quinton: Yeah that's nice.

Josh: Yo! How's your dinner?

Quinton: It's great!

Quinton: Anyways yeah... are you enjoying the cruise so far?

Me: Yeah! I'm having so much fun except that day when you broke up with me.

Quinton: I was stupid, let's pretend that never happened.

Me: Okay

After we had dinner and conversations, we went back into our room and I took a shower.

After I took a shower, I put on my pajamas and I meet up with Quinton on the bed.

Me: I had a nice anniversary!

Quinton: Me too but it's not over yet you know.

Me: What do you mean?

Quinton: Wanna watch Outer Banks?

Me: Yes! I love that show!

Me and Quinton were laying on bed binge watching Outer Banks and then I fell asleep on Quinton and he fell asleep too.

In Joshs room, Josh, Nessa, and Jaden are blasting music for no reason.

Jaden: Yo I'm gonna go check up on Maddy and Quinton!

Josh: Okay!

Jaden walked to our room and looked through the peephole and saw us sleeping and walked back to joshs room.

Jaden: They're asleep

Josh: Okay

Nessa: Aww that's cute

Josh: I know (hugs Nessa)

Jaden: I'm gonna go to sleep too.

Josh: Okay bye buddy