chapter 1

"Move it faggot" I heard as I was shoved down the stairs. My nose started bleeding, and I could here the laughter. I had to get to class, so I grabbed all my papers and ran. The dude that tripped me? Oh thats Andy. He is hot with his black hair and chocolate eyes. But no, hes strait. Also, hes popular and to good for me. Im a piece of shit around here. By the time I got to class, I was late. "Cody what happened to your nose?" Mrs. H said. Mrs. H is my favorite teacher, but I couldnt tell her what happened. "I tripped and fell" I whispered and stared at the ground. She made me go to the nurse, where I said the same thing. Everyone knew that wasnt what happened, but everyone loves Andy to much to say anything.

While I was walking out of the nurses, I got hit by a piece of crumbled up paper. I opened it up to see "Loser" written on it, so I just threw it out. Everyone kept staring at me, and laughing. Everyone thought of me as that stupid worthless emo freak. Maybe i was?Whats the point anymore? there is none. I grabbed my books out of my locker, and set out to my next class. I got there early this time, so no one noticed me. I sat at the farthest back desk there was, near the window. The class filled in, and Andy was no where to be seen. I wasnt sure why I always kept track of where he was. Fear? maybe? Finally 10 minutes into class, Andy showed up with a smirk on his face. "where have you been andrew??" Mr. Hoffman snapped. I gasped as Andy replied sassy "someone can actually get laid". He scanned the room, looking at a lot of empty seats, but his eyed dropped onto mine. For some reason, I could not break the stare, and his smirk increased in size. He walked over and sat in the desk right next to mine. The next 60 minutes was living hell, trying not to look at him, and ignoring all the girls in the class staring at us. Thank fully the bell rang. 

I was packing up my bags, and Andy stopped right infront of my desk. Our eyes met once again, but neither of us would move a muscle. "Would you like to go out later?" he said and I couldnt breathe. "W-what?" i asked wide-eyed. "Would you like to go out with me later today? here is my number." he said it so smoothly, handing me a piece of paper, winking, then walking out of class. I am so happy it was last period.