Chapter 4 1/2

I skipped school, I ran home and strait into my bathroom. I grabbed my blade, and started cutting my arms as much as I can, letting the blood pour out. My phone started going off and it was Andy. I didnt even look to see what they said. He didnt love me. No one loved me. I started feeling dizzy as my arm poured out more. All of a sudden the door broke down, and Andy stood there in shock "Oh my -" is all i heard before i passed out.... 

**Andy's side** 

"Help! someone help!" I screamed out. I cant believe this happened. only if he knew the real truth. What he heard was wrong. I hate my friends. I called the ambulance, and sat there crying with him in my arms until they came and took him to the hospital where i followed. I waited there for who knows how long until they let me in. 

"He is awake, sir" the doctor said and let me inside. As soon as he saw me, he turned away. He didnt want to see me, and honestly i didnt blame him at this point. He almost killed himself because of me. 

I walked over to him and he scooted away. "Cody look at me" but he didnt. "Please look at me we need to talk" I begged and he finally did but said "You played with my emotions. You never loved me" I was broken then. I honestly did love him. Only if he knew. "Cody I love you. I-I lost that bet on purpose to get a chance to ask you out. I was the one that made up what would happen. It was about who got the lowest score on the test. I didnt even take it. I got a zero because i didnt fill it out" Once I said that, his eyes widdened. "REALLY?!" He almost screamed. 

I leaned down and kissed him. "really. You will be out in a couple hours, no? We should go out to starbucks." and i smiled at him. He looked so happy he could exploid. It was cute.