Chapter 3

So Andy brought me out to the car, and I couldnt breathe. He had a brand new 2014 farari. I wasn't trying to stare at him while he was driving, but apparently I was. "What ya staring at?" He said, not even looking at me, but raising an eyebrow. "Oh... Uh... nothing" I studdered but that made his smirk grow. "Where- where are we going?" I asked but he didnt answer.  

It was starting to scare me, its been an hour in the car and we havent said anything. He turned on the music, and I couldnt believe it. Marilyn Manson- Beautiful people. Then he looked embarrased and changed it. "I love marilyn manson" I said and his face perked up. We talked for another 30 minutes about music until he stopped the car. I couldnt believe Andy liked my music. MY MUSIC!!! I didn't even realise where he took me, I was fanboying so hard. We were on a mountain. Andy took me to the top of a mountin to the cliff. Holy shit. I thought he was going to kill me. He grabbed my hand and we walked around. I couldnt believe it. Me and Andy were walking around on a date holding hands and talking about music!! 

All of a sudden he stopped and looked at me. "I'm sorry I have been so mean to you. All my friends make fun of u and I kinda didn't want to get laughed at to. I dont know what I would do without my friends." I honestly could not believe this was happening. I thought it was a dream. His hand went to face and we were staring in to each others eyes. He leaned in and kissed me softly, then pulled back, staring at me. "That was my first kiss" I whispered and stared at his eyes. His eyes bulged and went "youve never been kissed before?" I thought he was going to make fun of me, but no. He pulled me back in, and kissed me deeply. 

After our little kissing episode {omfg I was inlove} he walked over and sat on the edge. Scared, I went and sat next to him. I started shaking, sitting on the edge of this cliff scared me. Maybe because I usually wanted to jump off? Are maybe it was because of what just happened? "You okay?" he said and pulled me closer, with his arm around me. I nodded but didnt say anything. He sighed and looked down saying "No one knows I'm gay." I never thought  about that. Andy got all the girls in the world. Why would he be gay? How could he be?

"Come on" he said and we got back into the car, driving home. No one said anything, we just listened to music. I was to flabergasted to say anything about what just happened. We got to my house, and he walked me up. He stopped me at the door though before letting me open it. 

"Text me soon, k? I'll see you at school tomorrow though. We should do something again soon. Maybe you could come to my house" He said and all of a sudden his lips were on mine again. It felt like heaven. Well until the door opened and my mom was standing there, wide eyed.