Macei

Funnymike made a new list of bad kids and said if you arent on it dont use the title badkid due to him feeling disrespected. every one was saying that he was only kicking Macei due to one small decision she made but he didnt put alot of kids on the list talen and  some more i dont feel like listing all of them but funnymike said macei is still a bad kid and she is family but why didnt he put her name i dont know when people were telling macei to change her name she was confused because she didnt know what was going on until the last minute but macei is still a bad kid . 

We all know Macei and Mykel been off and on... macei deleted all mykels pictures off her page and she told a boy she was going to text him on live but mykel posted a fan edit so its really confusing are they together or not because macei has to have a reason behind deleting the pictures... why delete them now ...? did it have something to do with the bad kid thing? because while the bad kids thing was happening she deleted the pictures and she told the boy she was going to text him on the live where she went live after funnymike

As we all know the bad kid girls and rapalotgirls had beef before recently the rapalotkids did a mukbang and asyaa threw a slug and was like the bad kids were clearly scared and the would have won the fight and paige told asyaa to stop and when they read the question about the bad kid girls their face expression changed it was werid, could the rapalot girls still have a problem? but i dont think macei knows because she would have been spoke on it because we all know macei will not sit and be quiet when she feels theres pressure . (their channel is the rapalot family if yall want to see it )

brooooooo im so freaking happpyyyyyyy that my girl is staying cause wheewwww i was finna miss her she was so funny and yall cant lie she made peoples day!!!!

but anyways the next one is going the be about travis funnymikes friend.....