BLACK MEN DONT CHEAT

So i dont know why im talking about this but i feel like i need to say something about 

I know not all black men cheat but a whole group of yall do im not saying its just black men but other colors , and women to. 

My thought on cheating is, why be in a relationship if you going to cheat like if you want to have hoe you might as well be single because if you single you can do whatever you want. When you ina relationship you should be commited to that one person only be loyal to them and if they arent to you  oh well just know they cant never call you a hoe . Also a way to tell if somebody cheating is if they try to say that you are doing stuff 10 times out of 10 they are doing what they are trying to say you doing, which is TOXIC. I only know this because i was in a toxic relationship before and he would try and say im cheating and stuff but i was having a conversation with my friend and she told me they were talking so i was like what the heck and i told her me and him we were dating she said she didnt know. He told me he didnt want people to know we were together because of drama and i agreed because their was alot of stuff going on at the time. Turns out he told her the same thing but shes the type when she ina relationship she got to tell people. we put him in a groupchat and he tried to say that he dont go with her and she had screan shots and he tried to get his sister the girl and his sister dont like each other but me and his sister were cool and still is but she was on our side because she was tired of him getting caught up and so he tried to say i mess with his homeboy when really i turned down his homeboy downed for him and i knew his homeboy longer to the point we were so close i sleep at his grandma house and he sleep at mine our people didnt mind but we stop talking because He went to jail and when he got out we werent that close anymore but we used to be bestfriends but he would always hit me so im happy we not close but we would always be around each other (why am i make this about mee? anyways lemme finish)

to be honest cheating is played out and cheating to get back at someone is too but im not going to lie i cheated before we all did, i aint ashamed to say i did... i know its nothing to be proud of but i stopped but when you realize females are hoes for cheating but when males do it its okay they get street creds but i go labeled as that for turning someone down because they were disrespectful and a pussy( pussys and lames got to stay away!!)