Chapter 1

This is my first story so, sorry if it's not the best, and stuff is spelled wrong. All the characters are Shannon's Messenger and not mine.

Sophie's POV

''Please wake up Sophie, please" I try with everything I had, but no matter what I did the monster would pull me further into the darkness. I tried to scream, thrash, yell but the monster held me tight, nothing I did could get it off. I give up and let it pull me down, down, down into the black nothingness. ''I'll see you soon, we will always come back for you" the monster says to me. The voice, I recognize the voice but I can't tell where I know it from. I yell stop but it just tells me ''We will always have a way to find you, Sophie". Sophie? Who's Sophie, I've heard the name but where, who is Sophie. Who am I?

My eyes started to flutter open, but I immediately regretted once I see the light above me. I decided to slowly open my eyes and this time people seemed to notice and immediately rushed over to me and hugged me. Once people let go of me, I looked at them in confusion and asked ''Who are you". More people start coming in and I couldn't think of anything to do except hiding under my covers and cry. Someone who I assumed was the doctor came over to me and started to asked me a ton of questions that I didn't know the answer to, so I continued to cry until people started to leave. Once it seemed like most people were outside of the room, I slowly started to poke my head out of the covers to see if there were still more people in the room. Once my head was out of the covers I notice that there is only a guy with grayish-blue eyes standing on the other side of the room picking up a couple of vials.

He hands them to me and asked me to drink them. I didn't know if I should crawl back under my cover or if I should just drink them. I chose the latter and drank both of the colorful bottles before I could change my mind. The first one was pink and sparkly so I drank it first and the second was a baby blue and it tasted like a chocolate cupcake. Before I could ask the man any question, my eyes started to close and I realized that he had given me a sedative. I decided to give in to the sedative and go to sleep. I woke up by some people talking about me or I think they were at least, I'm still not sure who anyone is anymore. The monster is still on top of me and I can only figure out some of the words they are saying but I can still find out most of what they're talking about.

''We need to wake her up". The first person said.

''We can't, did you hear her, she didn't remember anything or anyone" the second guy argued.

I slowly started to open my eyes and said '' What's going on, where am I" Both the boys ran over to me and I saw a pair of ice-blue eyes and I knew them from somewhere but I still couldn't figure anything in my life.  The one with the ice-blue eyes hugged me and said ''Foster I've missed you so much, I thought I lost you". I pushed him off and pulled my legs into my chest and became a Sophie ball.  '' Who are you and what do you want with me, I don't even know who I am". He looked like he thought she was joking but then he saw the concern in her eyes. He said ''Wait you actually don't know who you are?" I managed to shake my head slightly before starting to cry. I cried for another minute until I calmed down and started to take a lot of deep breaths.

Keefe's POV

I go into Elwin's office at Foxfire to get him to wake Foster up but, of course, he continues to be the overprotective physician he is and says no.

''We need to wake her up, she been unconscious for three days" 

We can't do that, she didn't remember anything or anyone. She didn't even remember herself". Elwin argued. After a couple of seconds, Foster's eyes start to flutter open and she asked 'What's going on, where am I". I rushed over to her and wrap her in an embrace. She shoves me away and says ''Who are you and what do you want with me, I don't even know who I am". I was about to crack a joke when I saw the look in her eyes. Fear, confusion, anger, sadness? She just starts to cry and all I could do is watch, after a minute she calms down and looks me in the eyes while mumbling under her breath ''Why, why me". I tilt her chin up to face me, while she says ''Please help me"