Chapter 5

I'm back. Sorry that I don't post that much, my parents make me play outside a lot. I will try to post more often though. Also sorry I haven't posted in a while, my family and I have been moving. (In case you were wondering, this story continues from the sleepover two chapters ago except its morning and they are playing truth or dare again.)

Keefe's POV 

We were all still playing truth or dare when suddenly Foster fell from the couch she had been sitting on. I immediately ran over to where she lay and pick her up bridal style. I carried her up the stairs and gently put her down on her bed and pull the blankets over her.

 Eventually, the others started to leave until it was just me. I saw that she had her phone on her desk, I go over and pick it up. When I turn it on, there isn't even a password so, I just start playing games on her phone and wait for foster to wake up.

Sophie's POV

During the game of truth or dare, I started to feel dizzy but chose to ignore it.  Eventually, I couldn't even make out the words that people were saying. The last thing I remember is the pain growing then I blacked out.

I wake up in my bed to see Keefe on a phone. My eyes were still blurry from passing out. Once my world came into focus, I noticed that Keefe was actually on my phone. 

"Hey is that my phone?!"

"Yup, I was just looking through some of your stuff," Keefe replied, looking up from his phone to look at me. 

"Just saying foster, you got some hilarious photos on your phone," Keefe told me with his adorable smirk on his face. Wait did  I just call him adorable? Come on Sophie get a hold of yourself I thought to myself.

"You okay there foster, you just zoned on me."

"I'm okay, just thinking"

"Are you thinking about my hawt self?"

"You're ridiculous," I informed him.  

"I'm ridiculous but also hawt"

"Keep telling yourself that," Even it was true that he was hot.

Keefe got a mischievous smirk on his face and suddenly before I could even blink, I was burst out into laughter.  It wasn't one of those hahaha that's funny laughs it was one of those laughs when you were being tickled. 

"KEEFE-LAUGHS- STOP TICKLING- LAUGHS-ME- LAUGHS." It was very hard to sound threatening when I was laughing hysterically and had tears rolling down my cheeks. 

"Not 'till you say I'm hawt''

"Fine I give up, I agree"

He finally stopped tickling me and only then did I realize the odd position we were in. I was on the ground laying on my back and Keefe was on his knees on top of my with one leg on each side of me. Our faces were only inches apart and I can feel his breath hot on my face. He inched his face closer to my mine. Sure enough, soon our lips were only a millimeter apart. I leaned in a little bit more and connected our lips. As soon as our lips connected, I felt sparks all over my body but, the worst thing that could possibly happen happened, the door flew opened.  Suddenly we were face to face with a very angry.....

Ooh, cliffhanger. I am so sorry for not updating my story for a month. between moving, COVID, and preparing to start school, I been forgetting to update. My sister kept annoying me until I started writing the chapter.