Chapter 2

Sophie's POV

The next couple of days were just hours of people helping me wok on trying to find memories. So far what I know is that I'm a nineteen-year-old college student named Sophie Elizabeth Foster and my biological parents died when I was eleven years old during a car crash and not long after I got adopted by Grady and Edaline Reuwen. The boy I'm working with says his name is Keefe Sencen and he has been coming over every day to help work on recovery memories. Every now and then my other friends will come over to help but not as often as Keefe. 

Today Keefe had the idea to have all of my friends come over at once to see if it helps. So far only Keefe, Linh, and Tam are here but the others are supposed to be in the next five minutes so now I just have to wait for them. Elwin comes in to give me some medication right as Biana, Fitz, and Dex arrive. As soon as I saw them all together something inside me changed and all of a sudden I knew more about them and myself. They started sharing stories of when we younger and hanging out. Biana mostly shared memories of when me and her would hang out in our college dorm. By the end of the day I had recovered most of my memories but I was still missing some so we went through a scrapbook we had made together back in high school. By the time we were done, it was already 2 am so everyone went home and left me at the healing center. After they left I fell asleep calmly and didn't have nightmares, instead, I felt calm and relaxed because in almost 1 day I got all of my memories back.

The next day Elwin came in to tell me that tomorrow I could go home. I was way too happy to care that my hair was an absolute rat nest when my friends came over to hang out with me. When they came they started to laugh at my hair and for the first time I wasn't embarrassed when I first saw them I basically screamed that I got to go home, everybody jumped when I said those words because of how loud I was. I was way too excited to care about the fact that Elwin had to check me over once again and make me drink a dozen elixirs. I was finally going home! Elwin said I would have to wait at least a week before I could go back to college but at this point, I didn't even care. I started to pack up my thing (It was only a couple of dresses and Ella) because I had nothing better to do than that. Once I was done Elwin made me drink another dozen elixirs before I went to bed. 

The next morning I was up and ready to go before Elwin even got there. He gave me a few more elixirs to the home and sent me on my way. Finally, I thought I get to go home.