Prologue

Prologue:-

She opened the window of her room, which was on the 1st floor. She kept her one leg out, but before going out, she tilted her head and looked back to make sure that her room door is locked or not. She looked down out of the window and saw the pipe was just half feet below from her foot.

If it would for the first time, then she would have felt afraid. But she is habitual in doing this thing.

She kept her one hand on the sidewall of the window for support. And after that, kept her one foot on the pipe. With little effort, she stood on the pipe, and after taking 2, 3 steps, she held the pipe on the side.

While using that pipe as a slide, she came down and jumped on the ground. She took a sigh of relief when her feet touched the ground. She looked above at her room window, and a wide grin came on her face after seeing the accomplishment of her mission. It was looking as if little daredevil had completed some impossible task.

She zipped her hoodie to her chin, and while covering her face properly with the hood turns around. She stepped towards the front side of her house, but while going, her feet halted after seeing the dark jungle standing in front of her in that, dark scary night.

It was all dark, with fog covering it from above and below. It was giving a spooky effect. But doesn't know why she felt fascinated by it instead of fear. That's the only reason she took that room, which was facing the dark jungle.

She was glad that at least they let her take one thing of her own choice. She jerked all her thoughts and stepped forwards. While gazing at the jungle for the last time, she came in front of her house. She made sure that nobody was watching her and ran towards the main road.

She saw the time it was showing, 11:50 pm. She fastened her steps and came near the area where one shop opened in the entire street.

"Ice cream," she squealed in joy, and while clutching the little money in her hand, she came inside the shop.

(She had a craving for ice cream, but she knew that she was not allowed to eat the ice cream kept in the fridge of her home. So she broke her piggy bank, and the money that she got from it was enough for one ice cream.)

She looks the time in her wristwatch and saw that only 2 minutes left for the shop to get close. She barged into the shop and purchased ice cream for herself. She thanked the shopkeeper and came out; she took only a few steps when the shop's light turned off.

She grins widely and starts enjoying her ice cream. She was walking and had not eaten even half of the ice cream when suddenly her foot tripped, and her ice cream fell from her hands. She made a crying face and kept gazing at her ice cream with a sad pout. Later while giving a sad look to her ice cream, she walks towards her home.

She was walking from the riverside when she saw something. She took few steps more to see clearly, and 1st she frowned a little, but later her eyes opened wide, and she shouted.

"Hey! Stop, why are you doing this?" she said in a loud voice while running towards one man. He was sitting on the railing of the river and gazing down. "Are you out of your mind? You are a giant like a hulk, and then also you are trying to suicide?" She blabbered while pulling him from his arm.

But in pulling that man down, both fell to the ground. "What the hell," the man said in an irritated voice. "Ouch," she winces a little as her elbow hits hard on the ground.

"Do you have a peanut instead of a brain inside your head?" The man said in anger while getting up from the floor.

"How rude, here I was saving you, and there you are scolding me, you human lift?" She said in anger and gave a pinch on his chest.

"What the...," Man said in astonishment, 1st one tiny girl pulled him like that, 2nd, she dared to pinch him, and third, did she just call him a Human Lift?

"Do you know who I am?" The man said while giving her a death glare, the moment his eyes fell on her, his heart skipped a beat, but he shrugged those thoughts away and maintained his stern look on her.

She gulped her saliva after seeing his eyes, and for the 1st time, she took his appearance. He was a well-built man and wearing an expensive business suit. He had an aura of power and dominance around him. In the dark, she could not see his eye colour properly.

"Umm..., you are..., umm...," she said with a sheepish smile while scratching her neck in nervousness.

He who saw her state smirked a little, and stepped towards her, "baby girls like you shouldn't roam around at this hour of the night, and talking to those about whom they had no idea that what they are."

"This world is full of demons, little Honey Bee, and angels like you will be tainted if you came in contact with them," he said, and while giving her a last glance left from there, and vanished in the thick layer of fog.

"Hey, I'm not a baby. I'm turning 18 in 2 weeks," she shouted from behind with a cute angry pout. "Bigfoot," she said while glaring at the area where he was standing a few seconds before. Later went from there while stomping her foot like an annoyed child.

(She was a moth, and he was a fire. The love between them was forbidden, but their fate had some other plans.

As people say, "forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness.")

To be continued...

Don't forget to press the '☆' button below.👇😎😎