♡ ︎𝙱 𝚞 𝚕 𝚕 𝚢 ♡︎

Obama's tight uniform, amazing curves, and bald head made boys drool over her. Though Trump was on a whole new level of Beauty.

Obama's POV:

Obama was walking back to her club room but stopped when she heard some people fighting. She walked to where the noise was coming from and not surprising at all, she saw Alex picking a fight with some people.

"I told you to bring the money today, idiot!" Alex yelled at Lincoln cracking his knuckles.

"I-Im sorry!!! I promise I'll bring it tomorrow!" Lincoln's scared voice hurt Obama's heart.

As soon as Alex was about to hit Lincoln Obama jumped in and threw the books she was holding at Alex.

Alex yelped when they hit his head and he fell to the floor. Lincoln just sat there shaking and confused.

"What did I tell you? Violence is restricted at school!" This idiot is such a pain. Obama thought.

"Whatever." Alex said getting up, "bring the money tomorrow, trash." After that remark he picked up his bag and ran off.

"Are you alright?" Obama said holding out a hand for Lincoln.

"Uh...ye..ah thanks." He said blushing after holding one of the hottest girl in the school, hand.

"If he ever try's to both you again just let me know, k?" Obama gave him a charming smile that made the boys love her even more.

Alex POV:

Ugh I hate that stupid girl. Sure she's hot but she won't leave me alone. Alex thought. He sat on his bike and was about to start pedaling, but saw someone.

Blonde lushes hair blew in the wind and same with their skirt. Her orange skin was beautiful in the sun. It was Trump the most prettiest, nicest, popular girl in school.

Trump completely walked past Alex as if he was non existent. Everyone knew that Alex was a hoe. No one knew how he even gotten into high school. So of course Trump made sure not to talk to him.

Alex was the worst bully ever.

dophiew: LMAO THIS IS A JOKE ITS SO STUPID BUT ILL KEEP WRITING MORE IF YOU WANT 😂