♡︎ 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙿 𝙴 𝚃 𝙸 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 ♡︎

dophiew- I think I'm simping over George Washington 🥵 Also THANK YOU FOR 81 READSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY FAV NUMBER (ok well now it's 93 lmfao) also this chapter was rushed and I didn't really look threw the grammar mistakes so sorry for dat 🤡

Obama POV:

I sat down in my math class half paying attention. My mind kept thinking about what happened the other day. Ughhh I hate that rotten duck!

I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked up. My teacher Mr. Adams gave me a mean look.

"Obama-san shouldn't you pay attention in class, you don't want to fail your final exams do you?" I could hear whispers behind me and stares as Adams sensei yelled at me in front of the whole class.

"Uhh..no sir!" I exclaimed looking up at him.

"Good now please continue to read page 44."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally math class ended and I headed to the cooking club room. Finally something that would take my mind off of what happened yesterday.

As I walked into the club room Micheal immediately Popped up in front of me and held a pink and white sheet in my face.

"LOOOOOOOK A BAKING COMPETITION!!! WE GOT INVITED!" Micheal yelled dancing all around the place with the paper in her hand.

"Eh what?" I asked

"It's a baking competition. The one with all the different schools and shit." Hillary explained looking dull as ever.

"Wait... so we'll go against Monarchia Academy?!" Monarchia Academy is where the more proper and really rich students go. They liked to be called a queen or a prince. They also drink tea?

"YESSSS BUT WE WILL WIN THIS TIME CUS LOOK!" Micheal pointed to the door that swung open.

Everyone gasped as the room lit up with the beauty of Trump.

"Hello! I would love to join the cooking club!" Trump said with a happy smile.

Micheal was bouncing everywhere like a maniac, Hillary was just depressed and I was confused.

"That would be wonderful!" I walked over to Trump who was smiling.

"Welcome to the cooking club."

Alex POV:

I can't get over what Trump said to me. Is it really going to work? Should I even trust that snake.

"THE DOG FUKIN ATE THE LAMB SAUCE!!! STUPID STUPID DOG!!" I heard my mom yell. Not again.

"Hey sweeeeeetieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!" Gordon called after throwing the door open.

"I feel like your doing this to me on purpose. And no I'm not going to go out to get lamb sauce for you AGAIN!" I said still trying to play my video game on my computer.

My mom walked over and hit my with a spatula.

"OWWWWWW!" I winced at the pain falling out of my gaming chair.

"YOU NEED TO BE MORE SOCIAL!"

"I AM SOCIAL MOM!"

"NO YOUR NOT! NOW GET ME LAMB SAUCE!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"FINEEEEE STOP YELLING!!!!" I yanked the 20 dollars out of her hand and rushed out of the door.

Please don't let anything bad happen there AGAIN!

I need sleep. ALSO THANK YOU Maryamtomy FOR DA SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LUV LMAO (also yes John Adams is the math teacher, I remember being his wife for the wax museum)

Saddest death in Danganronpa 😔 🖐