♡ ︎𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝙴 ♡︎

Politika High is where the richest, proper, and smartest people go. But there is many fights in this school and sometimes people would remove the president of a club due to the fights. The worst person in the school is Alex Ramsay (because Quackity's mom is Gordon Ramsay 😌) . People still don't understand on how such a improper person could be at Politika High.

Obama POV:

I walked into the classroom to see my club members starting a new recipe. Homemade chocolate pie!

"Hey! What took you so long?" My younger sister Michelle Obama called out while melting some chocolate, "Don't tell me you have a boyfriend!"

"Why would I have a boyfriend?" Sometimes my younger sister can be so annoying.

"Oh good your here Barack-Senpai!!!" Hillary waved over to Obama. Hillary is kinda the serious type though when it comes to Obama she gets a little excited. Let's just say their great friends.

"Hey Hillary-Chan!" I went over to Hillary to see her making the pie crust.

"I was wondering... were you invited to George's pool party?" Hillary said not making eye contact with me and blushing a little.

"Wait there's a pool party?! I guess I wasn't invited." I was kinda sad, I thought me and George were close friends I mean I helped him with his math homework one time.

"Oh..me either." She looked kinda down too. I put my hand on her head and looked at what she was making.

"Who cares, we have some cooking to do!"

Alex POV:

I stared at the card in front of me

"You've been invited to Washington's chatty On June 1st."
-George Washington

Why the hell would he invite ME to his so called stupid pool party.

This shitty dude is tryna make fun of me. Whatever it's not like I'll go I have better things to do like play FNAF sister location.

"Hey sweetie, sorry to interrupt whatever the hell you were doing", My mom entered my room WITHOUT knocking while I was at my desk trying to do my homework, "But we ran out of the FUCKIN LAMB SAUCE!!! So could you go to the store and get some?" My mother sure is weird.

"Uhhh sure." As I stood up from where I was sitting.

"Thank you!! Here's 20 dollars." She handed me 20 dollars while I put on my beanie.

I then went outside and hopped on my bike and rode to the nearest grocery store.

Obama POV:

We finished up with the pie and put it in the freezer to cool overnight so I was heading home. I decided to go to the grocery store to buy some things for dinner.

As I went in I saw some one very familiar.

Ah great just my luck! It was Alex...

dophiew- LMAO I CANT BELIVE I WROTE THIS! Please vote if you enjoyed the cringe!

Omg nooo Quakity you belong to Obama!!!!!