♡︎ 𝚀 𝚄 𝙴 𝙴 𝙽 ♡︎

Quackity is a furry 😌💅  in heat 😳😳

Quackity is a furry 😌💅 in heat 😳😳

Obama POV:

Me and my group members have been discussing what we should make at the competition.

"I think we should make something healthy." Hillary suggested.

"Ewww no! Something sweet!" Micheal argued
They both started arguing over what to make but suddenly Trump suggested something.

"Why not do both? Like a orange cake."

"Orange cake?" We all asked.

"Yes I'm sure I have a recipe at my house!" Trump said. We all looked at each other and nodded.

"Alright sounds good! We'll start baking tomorrow after school." I said. We will sure win this competition!

Alex POV:

I tip toed into the store careful looking around my surroundings. Please don't meet anyone.

"Ah you, the one with the beanie." I froze. WHYYYYYY. I turn around to see a women with white hair in a uniform with a crown?

 I turn around to see a women with white hair in a uniform with a crown?

I NEED TO STOP MAKING THESE AKSJOWWKJDKWKW

"Don't you go to that school called... uhh Pre K high?" PRE K HIGH?

"It's actually Politika High." I said with annoyance. I really need to go to a different store next time.

"Ah same thing. Anyways your little club, baking club is in the competition correct?" She asked.

"Yes, but I have nothing to do with them." I stated.

"Jeez what's with the attitude?" She asked. This girl thinks she's better than me.

"How abou-" I was cut off by someone.

"Hello Alex!!!" It was Trump and she was waving at me insanely fast. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the girl in the crown.

"We should probably get going byeeeee!" Then as fast as she can she pulled me to the spices section.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO YOU WHERE TALKING TO?!" Trump yelled at my face.

"WHOOO?!" I yelled back.

"That was the queen of Monarchia Academy!!" Ohhh that was the person Obama was going up against.

"Ok." I had a plain face on. Who really cares she can't do anything bad right?

"OK?! SHE CAN DESTROY YOU!" Trump looked terrified that I talked to the so called queen.

dophiew- KSNSKWKSKWNDKWHEHDIWKWNSNKSOWKWJDJEKWKWKEND sorry I won't be posting much I still have homework and New York is sh*t literally 😌💅

Fairy 🧚‍♀️✨