the whole skeld & you

the worst finale for the worst fanfiction ever. hope you enjoy it.

andrew falls to the ground covered in natural ketchup. natural susup!!!! sussy!!!! behind him hovers ZUBPOSTER!!

"HI ROSS!! IT APPEARS YOU ARE THE LAST CREWMATE!"

ross tries to back up but remembers he is already up against a wall. damn!!!! he's fucked.

"DO YOU SEE IT NOW? THE TRUE POWER OF AMONG US?? OF AMOGUS??"

anime wind blows both zubposter & ross' hair. ross sniffles. he's still pretty upset.

"Y'KNOW, ROSS. YOU'RE STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO A BODY. & YOU DIDN'T REPORT JOE'S WHEN YOU SAW IT. THAT'S... A BIT SUS, YOU KNOW."

oh no.

"no! no it's not!" ross yells back. "it wasn't gonna work anyway! there wasn't really a point!"

"WELL YEAH. BUT STILL. THAT'S SUS.

ADMIT IT. YOU'RE SUS, ROSS."

"no!!" ross feels a tear leak from his eye. "i'm not sus! i'm not sus!"

"YES YOU ARE. SUSSY! SUSSY ROSS!!"

ross starts to sob. "no... no i'm not. i'm not sus! i'm never sus..."

"EVERYONE IS SUS, ROSS. EVERYONE IS POTENTIALLY GUILTY UNTIL THEY DIE. EVERY CREWMATE & EVERY IMPOSTER ARE SUS ALL THE SAME. ALL THE SAME UNTIL THEY'RE DEAD.

BUT SERIOUSLY, I'M GONNA KILL YOU NOW SO I CAN WIN. THEN EVERYTHING CAN GO BACK TO NORMAL."

zubposter floats towards ross. ross can't go anywhere since he's up against a wall obviously. zubposter sticks out his hand &....

"WHAT THE FUCK. WHY CAN'T I KILL YOU?"

ross stops cowering & looks at zubposter. "what?"

"I CAN'T KILL YOU. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT IS THIS ANTICLIMACTIC BULLSHIT."

ross internally flips through why he wouldn't be able to be killed. the only thing he could remember was not having talking rights. but why? why didn't he have talking rights earlier?? oh wait yeah that's why.

ross grins evilly. like a real authentic confident asshole smirk. an anime shadow covers his face again as he begins to laugh.

"zubin!!! you may be the imposter from among us irl, & basically god, but you've forgotten something super important."

"ARE YOU SHITTING ME? DON'T TELL ME THIS HAS SOME STUPID ELABORATE REASONING TO IT."

"it's not elaborate. it's simple..."

zubposter leans in to hear what ross says. i mean seriously, it's almost over. what the hell other plot twists do we need now. there's.. what. two more chapters left of this fanfiction? what could we possibly need now??

"...gray isn't a colour in among us."

"DIDN'T THEY ADD IT IN THAT NEW UPDATE?"

"well. yeah. but it's not the same gray! it doesn't count."

zubposter stares blankly at ross. "FUCK YOU. JUST FUCK YOU. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT."

"well you better believe it zubin!!"

the ultimate crewmate vs. imposter showdown. ross vs zubposter. epic rap battles of history! who will win?

"i dunno, zubin! i think it's pretty sus you didn't report rob, joe or andrew either! if it makes me sus, it makes you sus too!!"

zubposter is taken aback by all the bullshit shenanigans happening. "NO? WELL. okay yeah that's true."

"&.. & you!" ross flips through the best insults towards an among us god. "your among us strategy? 0 IQ!"

"NOOOOOO!!!"

zubposter stops floating, his power weakening. he falls to the floor, slowly looking up to ross.

"what are you? this isn't even fucking fair. my strategy was infinite IQ!"

"obviously not, since you've been bested !!" GET HIS ASS ROSS !! SLAY KING YASS.

ross turns away from zubposter, looking down. zubposter coughs, attempting to stand up.

"y'know what, zubin?"

before zubposter begins to speak, ross turns around. on his face is a horribly stretched smile. that of the worst enemy of an imposter. enough to end among us in real life at 3am once & for all.

the smile of jerma himself. zubposter attempts to crawl back, but is lost in the terrible stare of rossjerma.

"& you, zubin... you're a sussy baka!"

zubposter screams a really long "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" as he begins to fade away.

zubposter is now kill.

all the tallies vanish from view as all of ross' surroundings slowly go black. there was no floor or anything beneath him now. he was floating in this large dark void. when he looked up, however, his eyes were filled with blue light. he could hardly believe what it said.

"Victory"

he had won. he had won among us. it was over.

finally, it was over.