𝐢𝐢. MORNING AFTER

▃▃▃▃▃▃ ˖⋆🌻⋆˖ ▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝗢 𝗨 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥     𝗕 𝗔 𝗡 𝗞 𝗦.

➶。˚✩ 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑, 𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝟔... ! ˎˊ˗
002.  𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 ☁️
thanks, agatha, ya batch

         THE morning after the hurricane was not a sight for sore eyes, if anything it was a nightmare, especially for those who lived in The Cut

         THE morning after the hurricane was not a sight for sore eyes, if anything it was a nightmare, especially for those who lived in The Cut. Trees scattered lawns, trunks broken, water damage -- everything was flipped upside down overnight. Melanie squinted as the summer sun peeked through her sheer curtains. She groaned hearing her brother and JJ speaking outside.

Sluggishly she rolled out of bed, tossing her hair up and grabbing an oversized sweater. She made her way out of her bedroom just as a blonde exited their guest bedroom. Melanie rose a brow at the girl who smiled sarcastically to the tanned brunette, before grabbing her clothes and leaving.

"Seriously?" She muttered closing the door to the bedroom, as the smell of weed and alcohol hit her nose. She scrunched up her nose and wandered down the hall. They really needed to clean up, she thought to herself as she reluctantly grabbed a bra off the counter top, she shuddered in disgust tossing it back on the counter top.

No matter how many times Melanie cleaned up when their friends came over it'd return to a dump in a matter of hours. Especially when JJ would sleep over. Not that she minded, she was aware JJ's housing situation wasn't the greatest, reason being why she would offer him to stay at the Chateau more often than not.

However, sometimes she did regret it.

Shaking her head she walked out onto the patio, her eyes widened slightly seeing the damaged displayed before her. "Get ready." John B said to his sister who rose a brow at him.

"For?"

"We're going fishin'!" JJ said in excitement with a high country accent.

Melanie looked back to her twin, "Now?" She asked as he hopped down from the boat and nodded walking towards her.